Strong-binding and quick-drying compared to other products: you can draw faster!
18 Unique Colors to make your 3D drawing fantastic!
Safe and non-toxic: our products are made of degradable bio-plastic!
Non-offensive odor: has a roasted-corn smell when printing!
Free one: a tiny spatula – Free two: 10 unique 3D stencils – Free three: a 2D stencil book！
Greatssly has been one of the leading manufacturer of 3D printer/pen filament industry, which is dedicated to provide high quality and diversity 3D printer/pen filaments.
Our products are primarily used in military and medical industries. We have an independent R&D capacity of 3D printer/pen filaments.
The modified PLA (Polylactic Acid) material used in our products is developed independently by our own R&D institution. This material has no offensive odor and is made of degradable bio-plastic, which is no-harm to your health and environment.
We have an optimized R&D team to develop new colors and materials according to your demands.Meanwhile, Greatssly has multiple large 3D printer equipment.
- 18 Unique Colors 33 Feet Each Color:White, Black, Red, Yellow, BlueGreen, Pink, Purple, Blue, Orange, Cyan, Sky-blue, Gray, Coffee, Beige, Gold, Silver, Light-gray.
- Free one: a tiny spatula – Free two: 10 unique 3D stencils – Free three: a 2D stencil book！
- PLA is Non-Toxic And Eco-Friendly
- Universal compatible with most 1.75mm 3D pens and printers(Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If you’re not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Suitable for 4mm OD Reprap 3D Printer Tube.
The surface is smooth and the metal color is bright.
Easy to install and convenient to use.
1 x PC4 M6 pneumatic tube
- Type: PC4-01 straight in
- Aperture: 4mm
- Diameter: 9mm
- Material: Metal
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
3D Printer Kit J-head Extruder Nozzle Head Cleaner Bits (2each) .2mm .3mm .4mm (1 each) .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm bits + nozzles .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .8 1.0mm for E3D V6 & V5 and other Jhead compatible 1.75mm filament ABS/PLA printers
THE BITS: These Micro-drill bit Extruder Nozzle Cleaners are an essential item for any 3D printer owner. Every extruder nozzle must be cleaned out from time to time. These nozzles are very difficult to clean properly. These micro dtill bits are of the highest quality, made in Japan. They are the perfect tool for the job. By using these precision drill bits, you will extend the life of your nozzle and without a doubt, produce finer prints. If you need another size or have any questions, contact us and we will take care of you.
THE NOZZLES: 1 each. 2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm J-head nozzles
- Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- Shipped in protective plastic case
- J-head and Standard Nozzle clearing Kit
- Restore print quality in minutes!
- 7 quality brass Jhead nozzles .2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
GT2 belts and pulleys compliant (GT2 pulley) are popular choices for RepRap tests and traps.
The series GT2 belts are specially designed for the linear movement. Use a profile with rounded teeth, which ensures that the belt tooth
perfectly and accurately into the pulley groove, so that if one reverses the direction of the pulley, there is no place for the band to move
in the groove.
For the best performance, which is at least six teeth in contact with the pulley at a given time. This minimizes the possibility of sliding ring and
helps to play in reducing even more. In practice, this means that you have made at least a pulley 12 teeth, and I usually try to get at least 16
Durable and virtually
Designed specifically for linear movement
GT2 pulley and belt are used together, very convenient to use
Assicura a fourth round tooth profile as the tooth of the belt is positioned correctly
20 contact with the tooth side which minimizes the risk of the belt slipping
Diameter: 15 mm
- Durable and virtually
- Designed specifically for linear movement
- GT2 pulley and belt are used together, very convenient to use
- Assicura a fourth round tooth profile as the tooth of the belt is positioned correctly
- 20 contact with the tooth side which minimizes the risk of the belt slipping
Click Here For More Information