We Believe You Should Love Your Filament Not Just Tolerate It! Our Evaluation Process – We researched and tested filament before partnering with the right manufacturer so you receive filament that is consistent, high quality and backed by excellent customer service. What We Test – we look at 3 areas when evaluating filament 1. Ovality and Diameter – We use a dual head laser micrometer to simultaneously test the X and Y axis of the filament to determine the roundness and diameter consistancy with high accuracy. The laster micrometer we use has the following stats: Resolution of 0.0002mm, repeatability of +/- 0.0008mm, and Linearity (@100 Scans per second) of +/- 0.0013mm 2. Color Opacity – Next, we compare the filament to the color it was intended to reproduce by using the Pantone Color Matching System (PMS), and how consistently it stays true to that color. 3. Chemistry and Print Quality – We also test the filament’s capacity to produce a high quality print by us printing with it and seeing the results ourselves firsthand Our 90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee To You – If for any reason, or no reason at all, you are not completely satisfied we insist you send it back via our 90-day Pro-rated Money Back Guarantee. What ever portion you haven’t used can be sent back for a pro-rated refund. Our Excellent Customer Service – We don’t hide from our customers. If you have any questions or problems you can email or call us directly via our 800 number and we will respond within 1 business day. Our office hours are M-F 8am to 5pm ET.
- 1.75mm PLA made from bio-degradable high grade virgin plastic with strict controls to match Pantone color number system for vivid, consistent colors
- Tight tolerance controlled standards for diameter (+/- 0.0079mm = 1 Std. Deviation) and roundness (+/- 0.0141mm = 1 Std. Deviation)
- 1kg (2.2 pounds) if filament on Spool, sealed in bag with desiccate
- Spool Dimensions: 7.875″ Diameter x 2.75″ wide x 3.75 Inner Diameter with a 2.0″ spool hub diameter
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 230°C (374°F – 446°F) and does not require a heated print bed