The 3D printing technology is one of the most exciting things that is happening in the world today. With endless possibilities and exponential growth, sky is truly the limit. TechOrbits is proud and excited to participate in this progressive market with our top quality 3D filament
We evaluated more than 150 top 3D filament factories from around the world and partnered with the best one to bring you a consistent filament that you can count on every time
Stellar Customer Service
2 hours average email response time, 24/7 365 days a year
EXTRUDER TEMP:185-205 ° C
BED TEMP:50-60 ° C
BED ADHESION: Blue Painters Tape
Monthly Giveaway for Special Creations
Submit photos of what you create using our filament for a chance to win a FREE filament refill and have your work featured on our website and social media accounts
- PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 2.2LBS/1KG Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. Compatible most 3D printers and pens. PLA, a plant-based environement friendly type of plastic, is shinier and smoother than most filaments. Often refered to as “the green plastic”.
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURES: Heating Bed Temperature is from 50 to 60°C. Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the PLA filament is from 185 to 205°C. PLA has a sweet smell when burning and doesn’t produce harmul fumes during printing.
- DURABLITY & LONGEVITY: TechOrbits 3D printing filament is VACUUM SEALED to prevent your filament from absorbing water from the air. Unsealed filament can result in bad print quality, higher nozzle temperature requirements as well as broken filament.
- MONTHLY GIVEAWAY FOR SPECIAL CREATIONS: Submit photos of what you create using our filament for a chance to win a FREE filament refill and have your work featured on our website and social media accounts
- WHAT YOU GET: TechOrbits 3D PLA Filament 2.2 LBS/1KG Yellow + TechOrbits unparalleled customer service