What's Hot Today!
Instone Inventor Pro 3D Printer Kit Heated Bed Hot End Micro SD Card Touchscreen Wifi Enclosed Body Large 3D Printer Desktop 3D Printer Simple PLA Filament Support All Filaments
Model: INVENTOR PRO
Input voltage: 110V/220V AC 50/60Hz
Maximum power: 230W
Forming principle: FDM
Nozzle temperature: 260℃ (Max)
Working condition: 10-40℃, Humidity 20-50%
Moulding size: 240x160x160mm
Positioning accuracy: Axis Z: 0.0025mm, X/Y: 0.011mm Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle number: Single
Changing material halfway: Support
User interface: 3.5 inch touchscreen
Enclosed software: Instone3D, Cura
Extended software: Slic3r, Repetier-host，Simplify3D
File formats: STL，OBJ，G-Code
Printing material: ABS,PLA,other flexible material
Machine specification: Size: 441x344x407mm
Package size: 515x420x490mm
Machine material: Injection molding/Plastic shell
Product weight: 12KG
Gross weight: 18KG
- Support for All Filaments: Inventor Pro 3D Printer has heated build plate(32~248℉) and wide range of extruder temperatures(32~482℉) allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Ready-to-work: iNSTONE Inventor Pro 3D printer kit ships fully assembled and include one roll of PLA filament(1kg), one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:240 L X 160 W X 160 H mm (9.4*6.3*6.3in).
- Easy operation: 3.5-inch touch screen on Desktop 3d printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process. 3 models to print: WIFI, online, SD card. Accurate & easy leveling attributes to better print effect.
- Optimized Printing: Large 3d printer’s new slicer algorithm (Instone 1.2) automatically adjusts slice settings for your specific printer model and software version. The new print preview helps verify design details before printing, and includes rafts and supports break away more easily for a cleaner print surface.
- Guaranteed After-sale Service & Support: iNSTONE’s professional support team are experts in 3D printer maintenance and troubleshooting. For best coverage don’t forget to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you met any problem during your use. Warranty: 12 months (vulnerable parts: 6 months)
What's Hot Today!
The Robo R2 is the next-next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo 3D. Featuring a large 8 inch x 8 inch x 10 inch build volume, it has one of the fastest print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 250 mm per second and one of the largest build volumes in its category. With a built-in 5-inch color touch screen as well as WiFi and mobile connectivity it is fully compatible with Robo’s new print app, so you can 3D print right from any iOS device. The Robo R2 printer brings a high-quality, easy-to-use solution to consumers. The Robo R2 features a removable, heated, and automatic self-leveling print bed. Supported with Apple iOS and macOS, Windows, and Linux and supports file types STL, OBJ, and AMF, the R2 runs at an operating ambient temperature of 59-90 degrees F and non-operating temperature of 32-90 degrees F. It has a minute resolution of up to 20 microns for smooth and highly detailed prints and supports over 30 materials including a majority of Robo legacy materials, PLA, carbon fiber, wood, metal infused, and flexible material. You can also add an additional extrusion head and print two materials at once! A 1 year commercial subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360 is included with each unit, as well as 24/7 customer support and a 12 month parts replacement warranty.
- Includes a 5-inch color touch screen and WiFi connectivity allowing printing from USB, phone, and tablet, as well as also allows printing from cloud libraries or design your own and features automatic calibration with a removable, heated, self-leveling print platform
- Make more with the R2 – Features a larger build volume of 8″ x 8″ x 10″, build speed of up to 16mm^3/s, and travel speed of up to 250mm/s, and supports printing with 30-plus materials and has filament run-out detection, automatically saving your 3D prints. Add a second extruder and print two materials at once.
- 24/7 Robo Support – ROBO 3D is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times, including the ability to schedule a 1-on-1 repair session with a technician via Skype video. Call us at 1 (844) 476-2633 for any support questions. We also feature a 1 year parts replacement warranty as well as a 1-year subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360
- Includes an onboard camera to easily monitor your projects and print from your mobile device using the free Robo app, available on iOS and coming soon to Android.
- Alexa Integration – R2 is includes a built-in integration into Amazon’s Alexa device. Pause, cancel, and check status of prints in real time using voice commands.