Model: Rostock 301
Print Technology: FDM
Build Volume: Cylindrical, D: 170mm, H: 230mm
Printing Precision: 0.1mm
Positioning Precision: 0.05mm
Printing Speed: 80-120mm/s
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Filament Type: PLA
Operating System: For Windows / for Mac / for Linux
Control Software: Easy Print, Repetier-Host, Printrun, Cura
File Format: .STL, 3ds, obj, amf, dae, G-code
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate+heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Structure: Delta Rostock
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Item Size: 32 * 32 * 87cm / 12.6 * 12.6 * 34.3in
Item Weight: 9.6kg / 21.2lb
Package Size: 51 * 41 * 21cm / 20.1 * 16.1 * 8.3in
Package Weight: 11kg / 24.3lb
1 * Geetech Rostock 301 3D Printer DIY Kit
1 * Tool Set
1 * 3m Starter Filament
Geeetech Rostock 301 building instruction.pdf
Geeetech Rostock 301 User Manual.pdf
Geeetech Rostock 301 Package list.pdf
If the above hyperlinks can’t be used, please find them from the official website page–https://www.geeetech.com/geeetech-rostock-301-mix-color-3d-printer-diy-kit-p-1008.html?zenid=upf17m69g7gpg6q2abdrst2vs2
- ★3-in-1-out Mix Color 3D Printing Hotend–A single nozzle hotend for 3D printing in multiple colors that requires a minimum of calibration. It allows you to feed three filaments through three independent feed-in channels and be extruded out through one nozzle which provides a faster, easier and more precise method of 3D printing.
- ★Hardware Upgrades–We upgrade the GTM32 3d printer controller board so that if features everything you need to build your printer for multi-color printing.It is powered by STM32F103 which uses the Cortex-M3 core, with a maximum CPU speed of 72 MHz. It offers a 32‑bit product range that combines very high performance, real-time capabilities, digital signal processing, and low‑power, low‑voltage operation, while maintaining full integration and ease of development.
- ★Firmware Upgrades–We added a new Mixer feature to control the percentage of the feed rate of the 3 filaments. It allows you to time exactly when and where the color changes.Working as a palette, the three filaments of different colors will be fed in accordance with a certain percentage of feeding rate, then they will be melted and mixed in the nozzle chamber to generate another new color or mixed color, enables the printing of model with any color.
- ★Higher Building Speed And Printing Precession–The benifit of a Delta printer is that the moving parts are lightweight so that it’s easier to travel. That results in faster printing with greater accuracy. To ensure the print speed, we have designed the hotend to have the smallest possible weight of 175g; the print speed can be up to 120mm/s.
- ★ Open Color System–You can also use Rostock 301 as a single extruder printer, a dual extruder and a 2-in-1-out extruder, which gives the printer an open color system; this means you are able to use nearly any color to get precisely the effect you are after. When you combine different colors, the possibilities are endless. With our Mixer feature, you can get blending color, mix color and even full color for one printing project.