– For 3D printers: use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in Marlin firmware
– Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
– High accuracy: 1%
– Resistance value at 25°C=100K
– Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
– Wiring length: 1 meter
5* NTC 3950 100k thermistor with female head
- Conviniently pre-wired with 1 meter long high temperature PTFE insulated wiring
- Use it with heated bed or extruder
- Temperature sensor 100KΩ accuracy of ± 1%
- Pack of 5PCS
Click Here For More Information
3D V6 heating block:
Material: aluminium alloy
The screw with gasket suited: M3 * 10 and M3 * 4
3D V6 pipe:
Specifications: inner hole 2mm; radiating end threaded M7; heated end M6; total length : 22.4mm;
Material: stainless steel;
Scope: E3D-V6 long distance wire;
Features: Tail part: 4.2mm hole, wearing Φ4 × 2 Teflon tube, reducing friction with the wire during the heat pipe wall.
1. 3D V6 heating block*1pc
2. 0.4mm Nozzle*1pc
3. 3D V6 Feeding Tube
4. Heating pipe (12V 40W)*1pc
5. Thermistor wire (1 meter long) *1pc
- 100%brand and new
- Suitable for 3D printer extruder
- Easy to install
- Material : Stainless Steel, Brass,aluminum
- Tail part: 4.2mm hole, wearing Φ4 × 2 Teflon tube, reducing friction with the wire during the heat pipe wall.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Speed up your reprap heated bed assembly – get all necessary parts in one kit. You will need 2-4 paper binder clips to hold glass in place, best source for these clips – ebay.com or your local office supply store.
MK2B Heated Bed Specs:
Dimensions: 214mm x 214mm
Hole Spacing: 209mm
Laminate FR4 1.6mm
2 Layer, 35µm Copper
Red Soldermask – Both Side
White Silkscreen – Both Side
Power Input: 12V/24V DC
Copper Plated Holes
Borosilicate Glass Specs:
Dimensions: 213mm x 200mm
NTC 3950 Thermistor Specs:
Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
High accuracy: 1%
Resistance value at 25°C=100K
Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
Wiring length: 1 meter.
1 x MK2B PCB Heated Bed
1 x Borosilicate Glass Print Surface 200x213mm
1 x NTC 3950 Wired Thermistor (wiring is 1 meter long)
1 x Power wiring (2 wires, 1 meter long each)
4 x M3x05 x 25 Stainless socket head screws
4 x M3x05 Steel Locknuts
8 x M3x9 Steel Washers
1 x Silicone Rubber Spacer, about 50mm long.
- Compatible with most RepRap 3d printers
- Popular, dual 12V / 24V power MK2B design
- All necessary for MK2B mounting small bits are included
- Wiring and pre-thermistor are included
- Use binder clips to hold glass plate on the MK2B
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The Lerdge board with 3.5-inch full-color touch screen, is a new and good choice as a 32bit 3D printer motherboard. Lerdge is compatible with various slice software, and supports multiple 3D printer models (including XYZ/Corexy/Delta,etc. and later on the SLA and SLS models).
● Lerdge supports a variety of printing methods, including wired-line (USB) / WIFI wireless / U disk / TF card / card reader printing.
● The motherboard also supports real-time pause while printing and supports the breakpoint printing.
● 3DTouch, BLTouch, film pressure probe and some others leveling sensors are supported.
● Functions of RGB lighting control and model surface optimization are added to the motherboard.
● Customizations are available and welcome, including the multiple languages, personalized UI, software development, etc.
Input voltage: 8V~35V 10~15A
Power Interface: ATX High Current Dual Interface
Motor drive supported: A4988, DRV8825, LV8729 and TMC2100
Motor driver interface: Single-head is 4-channel and 16-segment (scalable)
Temperature Sensor Interface: two 100K NTC (RTD), and one MAX6675 (thermocouple)
Supported file formats: G-code
Recommended software: Cura / Pronterface / Repetier-Host / Makerware / Simplify3d
Firmware Update: Support TF card and U disk update
Lerdge motherboard (Thermistor) with DRV8825 Driver * 1set
3.5″ Touch Screen * 1pc
30cm FCC cable *1 pc
30cm power cable * 1pc
Jumper cap and terminal reed * 1set
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question about the Lerdge boards.
- Lerdge supports a variety of printing methods
- The temperature measurement methods can be switched freely between thermistors and thermocouples
- Supports for high-temperature print head
- More modules will be available for the Lerdge board
Visit The Website For More Information…