Are you having issues with adhesion during printing? Do you find that you’re prints are warping or shifting whilst you’re creating a design?
This set of four adhesive print surfaces is the answer! Their micro textured surfaces create a quick and secure bond as your first layer goes down, tightly gripping your print and giving the stability it needs to turn out perfect!
Easy to remove, once your masterpiece is complete, just slide a pallet knife or print removal tool under the edge and it’ll pop right off!
Durable and hard wearing, these surfaces will protect your print bed and keep your prints perfect for up to 100 prints each. And as we include four in each set, that’s a whole lot of printing!
Whether using a heated or unheated bed, these print surfaces create an instant, secure mechanical lock with your printout, the stability that it provides is unrivalled for printing with ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments and as it installs as a single sheet, its far easier to create a smooth surface than using tapes, glue sticks, sprays or ABS slurry.
Size: 8″ x 8″
Maximum Temperature: 200℃/392°F
- PRINTS STAY IN PLACE – The micro textured surface of this SET OF FOUR PRINT SURFACES instantly locks to your 3D model creating a stable base for the perfect print, no raft needed.
- NO PREP PRINTING – Say goodbye to tape, hairspray and glue sticks, once installed and calibrated, you can print almost any filament onto your new surface without worrying about it coming unstuck.
- CLEAN AND SIMPLE REMOVAL – At the end of a long print run, your masterpiece will jut pop right off leaving your surface ready for your next work of art!
- MULTI PURPOSE BUILD SURFACE – These adhesive printing surfaces are great for HEATED and UNHEATED PLATES, and create a stable platform for ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL – The adhesive backing makes these printing sheets easy to fit, just clean your build plate, remove the backing and lay the surface smooth.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately). Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
- Size: 214 x 214 mm (8.42″ x 8.42″)
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward.
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Instant bonding with convenient use. Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Technology Micro-Droplet Polishing
Compatible Material: PolySmoothTM
Polishing Liquid: Isopropanol or ethanol, 70% or above [90% or higher recommended]
Polishing Time: 20-40 min typical [varies based on part size, alcohol concentration and ambient temp]
Product Dimensions: 230 x 300 x 360 mm [9.1 x 11.8 x 14.2 in]
Shipping Box Dimensions: 350 x 400 x 450 [13.8 x 15.7 x 18.1 in]
Product Weight: 4 Kg [8.81 lbs]
Shipping Weight: 6.8 Kg [15 lbs]
Maximum Part Size: Up to a 150 mm (diameter) x 180 mm (height) cylinder [5.9 in (diameter) x 7.1 in (height)]
Operating Temperature:15-32 °C [59-90 °F]
Storage Temperature: 0-38 °C [32-100 °F]
Power Requirements:Power Supply: INPUT, AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.4A. OUTPUT: 5V 2000 mA. PolysherTM INPUT: DC 5V, 2000 mA
1. Is the Polysher a new 3D printer?
Answer 1: No – the Polysher is NOT a 3D printer. You still need an extrusion-based, FDM/FFF printer in order to use our new products. Specifically, PolySmooth is a new filament that you can print with your 3D printer, just like how you print with your PLA. Once the printing is done, you can post-process your printed objects in the Polysher to obtain the amazing surface finish. You can watch our campaign video or read the project description for more details.
2. Can I use PLA or ABS parts in the Polysher?
Answer 2: The Polysher is designed to only work with PolySmooth and alcohol; in addition PLA and ABS are not polishable with alcohol. We do not recommend other liquids/solvents other than isopropanol or ethanol.
- Post-Processing Machine : Polymaker Polysher is a post-processing machine designed for polishing the extrusion-based FDM/FFF 3D printed parts with PolySmooth to achieve a shining, layer-free surface finish.
- Safe & Easy To Use: No heating is involved – The nebulizer technology requires only a very small reservoir – It is a liquid-phase polishing rather than vapor-phase polishing process. All electronic components are properly sealed, and no spark can be generated inside the chamber. Placing it on your desk, simply twisting the dial to set the time, the post-process will start and end automatically.
- Low Costs: The Polysher is not only affordable but its running cost is incredibly low too. Isopropyl alcohol (also known as isopropanol) or Ethanol are both suitable. You can choose whatever is more easily available for you.
- NOT A 3D Printer: the Polysher is NOT a 3D printer. You still need a extrusion-based, FDM/FFF 3D printer in order to use our new products. Specifically, PolySmooth is a new filament that you can print with your 3D printer, just like how you print with your PLA. Once the printing is done, you can post-process your printed objects in the Polysher to obtain the amazing surface finish. You can watch our Polysher video on YouTube.
Click Here For More Information
PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion.
How to Use:
Cut the PEI sheet to size by scoring with a hobby knife. There are two methods to attaching the PEI to your print bed. The first method is to just clamp the sheet to the print bed using binder clips. We find that 2 on each side works great.The second method, get 3M 468MP Transfer Tape and use it to stick the PEI to the print bed.
Once the PEI sheet is attached, re-level your print bed and you are ready to go!
It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion. Light sanding with 5000 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
- Great for printing ABS and PLA (along with many other materials) directly on to print surface without the need for additional adhesives or tape.
- Single 0.8mm sheet installs quickly on top of existing build platform
- Blue protective film guards against scratches during shipping. Remove film before using PEI sheet.
- Reuse for multiple prints, just wipe down with isopropyl alcohol between prints for best results
- Easily cut down to size by scoring with a utility knife
Click Here For More Information