Negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor
R @ 25: K100K-1%B25 / 50: K3950-1%
Element: thermistor type MJB2
Resistance value: R (25 ° C) = 100K ± 1%
Resistance tolerance:± 1%
B value R25/50:3950k
Operating temperature range:-40° C ~+ 300 ° C
Temperature coefficient of resistance:-2 ~ -5% ° C
Maximum rated power:45mW
Dissipation power coefficient:>5mW/° C
Thermal time constant:≤7S
10Pcs 100K temperature sensor
- High sensitivity and quick response;
- Compact structure, easy installation;
- Wide temperature range, good stability, high reliability;
- Teflon wire is twice thicker than other similar products in the market. It is not easy to be break off;
- It adopts white high temperature Teflon wire, resistant to high temperatureof 200 degrees;
Visit The Website For More Information…
This timing belt is a non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is made as a flexible belt with and steel core. Reinforce cord ensure the running capability in the driving. It runs over matching toothed pulleys or sprockets, made of rubber and perfect for 3D printers.
Type: 2GT-6,open end
Material: PU, steel
Length: 10M / 39.37″
Width: 6mm / 0.23″
Pitch: 2mm / 0.08″
1 x Timing Belt
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- Made of PU material and steel core, very flexible and strong
- Compared with 2GT black belt with glass fiber core, strong steel core wires are joined in this white belt
- Excellent process and durable, Strong abrasion resistance
- Low noise, high wear resistance, small production tolerances
- Suitable for small precision machinery transmission, such as 3D printers, intelligent plotter, etc
Click Here For More Information
This kits is a result of our effort to improve existing and popular Z-brace kits based on 3D printed parts. Our kit is fully metal kit, no printed parts. It looks minimal compared to the 3D printed Z-brace designs, but it will make your frame completely stable, just like other similar kits.
In our kit we use ball joints to eliminate any tension created by misalignment between upper and lower bracket. Off shelf M5 ball rod ends are making our Z-brace design simple and clean looking.
Convenient feature of our kit is ability to allow fine adjustment of the each Z-rod length. Z-Brace rod design is based on turnbuckle principle – each rod will extend and contract by turning tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are done with adjustment – just tighten counter nuts on each rod end to get rid of any small play and you will make your adjustment permanent. After you tighten counter nuts your frame will become completely solid and stable.
2 x Aluminum tubes pre-assembled with 2 x M5 steel ball rod ends (left hand and right hand threaded) and 2 x M5 counter nuts (left hand and right hand threaded).
2 x Lower mounting brackets.
2 x Upper mounting brackets.
10 x M3x8 socket head screws.
5 x M5x12 socket head screws.
- Very stiff all metal construction
- High quality CNC machined parts
- Black anodized parts will look and feel like part of original frame design
- Each support rod can extend or contract to adjust frame to right angle.
- Designed and manufactured by USA company
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Highly-integrated mainboard fits for Anet A2/A6/A8 3D printer, easy for connection and operation.
Upgrading circuit design offers it stable performance.
Adopts for MOS with high-perforamnce as a driver, great heat dissipation effect.
12V power supply input receivable, with USB port.
Support the connection for Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD and 12864 LCD control board.
Suitable for: Anet A2/A6/A8 3D Printer
Voltage Input: 12V
Mainboard Size: 10 * 9.5 * 2cm / 3.9 * 3.7 * 0.8in
Mainboard Weight: 63g / 2.2oz
Package Size: 12 * 11 * 3cm / 4.7 * 4.3 * 1.2in
Package Weight: 80g / 2.8oz
1 * Mainboard
Please pay more attention to the circuit diagram showed in the picture before mount it.
- Highly-integrated mainboard fits for Anet A2A6/A8 3D printer.
- Upgrading circuit design.
- Adopts for MOS with high-perforamnce as a driver.
- 12V power supply input receivable, with USB port.
- Support the connection for Ramps1.4, 2004 LCD and 12864 LCD control board.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…