Detailed Tutorial Link: http://kookye.com/2016/01/30/use-arduino-mega2560-to-drive-ili9341-3-2-touch-screen/
The MEGA 2560 is designed for more complex projects. The ATmega2560 on the Mega 2560 comes preprogrammed with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer.
It has 54 digital I/O pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
–3.2” LCD Touch Screen–
3.2″ TFT LCD Display has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and mutilfunctional module for your project.
The touch screen include a controller ILI9325, it’s a support 16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like arduino families, STM32, AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it and has a wide viewing angle.
The touch IC is XPT2046 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.
Since there is sufficient Mega2560 IO, the TFT01 LCD supports 16-bit mode. It is not like using 328S, only can use a set of SD card port or touch screen interface.
–3.2” LCD Screen Shiled Expansion Board–
3.2″ TFT LCD’s working voltage is 3.3V, so it can not be used directly on a standard Arduino mainboard, in order to make the TFT01 LCD compatible with standard Arduino board, this TFT Shield was designed.
1x mega2560 board
1x 3.2″ lcd display board
1x 3.2″ display board shield
1x usb cable
- The MEGA 2560 is designed for more complex projects and is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila. This gives your projects plenty of room and opportunities.The ATmega2560 on the Mega 2560 comes preprogrammed with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer.
- RECOMMEDNED FOR 3D PRINTERS AND ROBOTICS PROJECTS–With 54 digital I/O pins , 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketch it is the recommended board for 3D printers and robotics projects. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- 3.2” LCD TOUCH SCREEN–The TFT LCD Display has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design.It include a controller ILI9325, it’s a support 16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like arduino families, STM32, AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it .
- 3.2” LCD SCREEN SHILED EXPANSION BOARD–Easy to install. 3.2″ TFT LCD extend shield can help you out of the bothers to use other cables. You just need to plug the module to arduino mega 2560 through this shield.
- STRONG TECHNICAL SUPPORT–We offer the step-by-step instruction and verified sample code and library package in our KOOKYE website,which can save lot of user’s research time and speed up the learning progress. (http://kookye.com/2016/01/30/use-arduino-mega2560-to-drive-ili9341-3-2-touch-screen/)
Click Here For More Information
What's Hot Today!