Size: 300mm x 300mm x 0.5mm
Corresponding Resin: ABS / PLA
3 x 3D Printer Platform Sheet
- It sticks to the 3D printer platforms and improves the molding accuracy of the filament.rinter platforms and improves the molding accuracy of the filament.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing and print without warping.
- After printing, peel off the model easily, and the sheet itself also devises the adhesive material, so you can peel it cleanly from the platform.
- It could print for several times even in the same place. Since the sheet can be peeled cleanly from the platform, easy to maintenance and clean up.
- Size: 300mm x 300mm x 0.5mm (11.81 x 11.81 x 0.0019 inch); Compatible Resin: ABS / PLA
ArrayBay 3D printing filament means quality that is perfect for a variety of 3D printing project. This filament uses PLA (Polylactic Acid), 1kg spool with a 3.0mm diameter with an accuracy of +/-0.03mm. The processing temperature of this PLA is 190° – 230° C.
Quality is important for 3D printing, our filaments have very low water absorption, no air bubbles occur when printing. PLA is one of the most common materials used for 3D printing because of it’s accuracy, strength and has minimal warping or shrinking of your prints. It is a material that is a great choice for printing that requires flat areas or more accurate angles.
- 3mm Filament Diameter PLA material
- Recommended processing temperature: 190° – 230° C
- Filament roundness: +/-0.03mm
Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 10 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ sivler/ white/ yellow/ lucency/ organge.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: ABS
– Color: Silver
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Compatible: Universal
– Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
– Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
– Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
– Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
- High durability, good strength and impact resistance;
- Easy to process after printing;
- Shrinkage during cooling, enclosed chamber recommended to control cooling speed;
- Heated bed at 80°C – 100°C highly recommended;
- • Ideal for moving parts, automotive parts, electronic housing and toys.