Negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistor
R @ 25: K100K-1%B25 / 50: K3950-1%
Element: thermistor type MJB2
Resistance value: R (25 ° C) = 100K ± 1%
Resistance tolerance:± 1%
B value R25/50:3950k
Operating temperature range:-40° C ~+ 300 ° C
Temperature coefficient of resistance:-2 ~ -5% ° C
Maximum rated power:45mW
Dissipation power coefficient:>5mW/° C
Thermal time constant:≤7S
10Pcs 100K temperature sensor
- High sensitivity and quick response;
- Compact structure, easy installation;
- Wide temperature range, good stability, high reliability;
- Teflon wire is twice thicker than other similar products in the market. It is not easy to be break off;
- It adopts white high temperature Teflon wire, resistant to high temperatureof 200 degrees;
Visit The Website For More Information…
This timing belt is a non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is made as a flexible belt with and steel core. Reinforce cord ensure the running capability in the driving. It runs over matching toothed pulleys or sprockets, made of rubber and perfect for 3D printers.
Type: 2GT-6,open end
Material: PU, steel
Length: 10M / 39.37″
Width: 6mm / 0.23″
Pitch: 2mm / 0.08″
1 x Timing Belt
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
- Made of PU material and steel core, very flexible and strong
- Compared with 2GT black belt with glass fiber core, strong steel core wires are joined in this white belt
- Excellent process and durable, Strong abrasion resistance
- Low noise, high wear resistance, small production tolerances
- Suitable for small precision machinery transmission, such as 3D printers, intelligent plotter, etc
Click Here For More Information
This is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. With an acrylic frame, it is light-weight, easy for transport and storage. Tons of upgrades are making our product an amazing deal for those of you who are looking for an entry level but powerful 3D printer. Get one now.
Diameter of Extruder: 0.4 mm
Monitor Type: LCD2004
Offline Printing: Supported
Operating Systems: Windows Mac Linux
Operating Temperature: 50 to 86°F
Operating Humidity: 20% to 50%
File Formation: STL G-Code OBJ
Languages Supported: English, Mandarin
Supported Software: Cura
Filament Type: PLA, ABS
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012 mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004 mm
Pringting Speed: 10 – 120 mm/s
Pringting Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
Item Dimensions: 19.6″ x 15.7″ x 17.7″
Item Weight: 16.5 lbs
Package Dimensions: 20″ x 13.6″ x 8.5″
Package Weight: 20.3 lbs
1x 3D Printer (Assembly Required, All Parts Included)
1x Users Manual (included in the USB Flash)
- Large build platform: 220 x 220 x 240 mm. Heated aluminum build plate. Lightweight and sturdy acrylic frame.
- Upgraded MK8 Extruder for improved accuracy. Dual air vents for better heat dissipation.
- Assembly instructions: https://youtu.be/J8tX-Kfb1og , https://youtu.be/EB5Q3_sJ-Tk (Also included in the USB flash.)
- 3D printing requires a lot of enthusiasm, patience and expertise. It may be not that easy, but it’s definitely FUN and REWARDING!
- LCD screen to display. Button operations increase user friendliness. MicroSD card slot for convenient storing files & direct printing.
Click Here For More Information
These dampers are great for using on 3d Printers, CNC, or other hardware that uses NEMA 17 steppers. Put these between your Nema 17 stepper and the mount.
- Nema17 Stepper Dampers are used to decrease noise and resonance in your CNC and 3d Printer.
- 1 Damper used per Stepper
- 3d Printers see a 5-10dB reduction in noise when used on X and Y Axis steppers
- Works on both Cartesian and Delta style Additive Manufacturing machines
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…