100% brand new and high quality
Extrusion diameters: 0.2mm
Internally threaded: M6 (Machine thread)
Suitable for J-head structure, 1.75mm filament
Quantity: 1 Pcs
Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
The colors may have different as the difference display,pls understand
1 X 3D Printer Extruder Hot End
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Material: Copper.
- Color: Gold
- Extrusion diameters: 0.2mm Internally threaded: M6 (Machine thread)
- Suitable for J-head structure, 1.75mm filament.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
100% Brand new and high quality
Quality Prints start with Quality tools. Experience 3D Printing with tools that last!
High Quality, Precision Tool for Serious 3D Printers!. Makes removing even large 3D printed parts easy!
This 3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the print bed
Flexible, Strong Steel Blade, Works well
A necessary tool in your 3D printer tool kit
Material: Wood & Steel
Blade Size: 3*1.7cm
2 * Removal Shovel Tool
Please kindly Note: Items will be repackaged to save your shipping charge & to be environmentally friendly. We guaranty the item will be protected well in buble bags, No retail box!
- Quality Prints start with Quality tools. Experience 3D Printing with tools that last!
- High Quality, Precision Tool for Serious 3D Printers!. Makes removing even large 3D printed parts easy!
- This 3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the print bed
- Flexible, Strong Steel Blade, Works well
- A necessary tool in your 3D printer tool kit
Visit The Website For More Information…
Technology Micro-Droplet Polishing
Compatible Material: PolySmoothTM
Polishing Liquid: Isopropanol or ethanol, 70% or above [90% or higher recommended]
Polishing Time: 20-40 min typical [varies based on part size, alcohol concentration and ambient temp]
Product Dimensions: 230 x 300 x 360 mm [9.1 x 11.8 x 14.2 in]
Shipping Box Dimensions: 350 x 400 x 450 [13.8 x 15.7 x 18.1 in]
Product Weight: 4 Kg [8.81 lbs]
Shipping Weight: 6.8 Kg [15 lbs]
Maximum Part Size: Up to a 150 mm (diameter) x 180 mm (height) cylinder [5.9 in (diameter) x 7.1 in (height)]
Operating Temperature:15-32 °C [59-90 °F]
Storage Temperature: 0-38 °C [32-100 °F]
Power Requirements:Power Supply: INPUT, AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.4A. OUTPUT: 5V 2000 mA. PolysherTM INPUT: DC 5V, 2000 mA
1. Is the Polysher a new 3D printer?
Answer 1: No – the Polysher is NOT a 3D printer. You still need an extrusion-based, FDM/FFF printer in order to use our new products. Specifically, PolySmooth is a new filament that you can print with your 3D printer, just like how you print with your PLA. Once the printing is done, you can post-process your printed objects in the Polysher to obtain the amazing surface finish. You can watch our campaign video or read the project description for more details.
2. Can I use PLA or ABS parts in the Polysher?
Answer 2: The Polysher is designed to only work with PolySmooth and alcohol; in addition PLA and ABS are not polishable with alcohol. We do not recommend other liquids/solvents other than isopropanol or ethanol.
- Post-Processing Machine : Polymaker Polysher is a post-processing machine designed for polishing the extrusion-based FDM/FFF 3D printed parts with PolySmooth to achieve a shining, layer-free surface finish.
- Safe & Easy To Use: No heating is involved – The nebulizer technology requires only a very small reservoir – It is a liquid-phase polishing rather than vapor-phase polishing process. All electronic components are properly sealed, and no spark can be generated inside the chamber. Placing it on your desk, simply twisting the dial to set the time, the post-process will start and end automatically.
- Low Costs: The Polysher is not only affordable but its running cost is incredibly low too. Isopropyl alcohol (also known as isopropanol) or Ethanol are both suitable. You can choose whatever is more easily available for you.
- NOT A 3D Printer: the Polysher is NOT a 3D printer. You still need a extrusion-based, FDM/FFF 3D printer in order to use our new products. Specifically, PolySmooth is a new filament that you can print with your 3D printer, just like how you print with your PLA. Once the printing is done, you can post-process your printed objects in the Polysher to obtain the amazing surface finish. You can watch our Polysher video on YouTube.
Click Here For More Information
1) 2 Quantity BLUE PAINTERS TAPE PRINT BED STRIPS: Perfect for ABS filament users. PLA can sometimes require Kapton tape due to higher print bed heat. Measures: 8.25″ x 8″ (200MM x 210MM). Easily applied with any flat/straight object (ruler or id card of some sort)
2) 1 high quality PRINT BED REMOVAL TOOL Measures: 8″ x 3″. Beveled for much easier print removal. 3″ wide for removing prints without them falling off one side of the tool. Semi-sturdy blade allows for some flexibility but insures the print will not bend the blade and fall off. Sturdy construction means years of use.
3) 4 quantity .40mm Tungsten Carbide Drill Bits For regular nozzle maintanance and de-clogging (comes with an amazing 3.5″ pin-vise) Use as regular maintanance before each print or to un-clog a nozzle when prints begin to lose quality. Available in MANY sizes and combinations. Build your own pack from scratch option available.
4) 2 quantity glue sticks (7g or 0.24oz each) Glue makes removal with the tool much easier. Using the glue will also increase the life of each tape strip. Glue brand may vary but will always be 7g or 0.24oz.
About the Kit:
This kit is a must have for any 3D printer owner. It can also serve as a great start-up kit for a new printer owner. Removing prints from a print bed can be quite the hassle and can leave residue behind. Using the blue painters tape will increase the life of your print bed. The glue can be applied lightly over the tape in the area where your print will be. Use the 3″ wide tool to carefully remove your print and place it where you wish. The bits will fit perfectly in the pin-vise. Use them to un-clog nozzles or as regular maintanance before printing.
- 2 Painters Tape Strips 8″ x 8″
- Print Removal Tool: 8″ x 3″
- Nozzle Maintanance Kit: 4qty .4mm Bits and Pin-Vise
- For ABS and lower heat PLA filaments
- 2 Glue Sticks included: Brand may vary: Always 7g 0.24oz each
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…