What printing experience was brought by Ultrabase?
Watch the video to find What has been bougth to us by Ultrabase.
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Just peel off the blue tape on the backside, and then fit the Ultrabase to the hotbed (base).
Please visit our official website: www.anycubic3d.com
or Youtube channel :www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA for assembly video
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Material : Special Glass + microporous coatings
Item size : 310*310*6mm
1x ANYCUBIC 310*310Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Anycubic 310*310Ultrabase compatible with large size printer like for CR-10,Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! You can get full support from ANYCUBIC Team.
Click Here For More Information
What's Hot Today!
A collection of all the functions on a single board to solve the complicated interfaces Ramps1.4 combination, problem-prone fault
Using high-quality MOSFET tube heat better
Control panel and can be connected directly Ramps1.4,2004LCD 12864LCD control panel
Before powering up again confirm whether the positive and negative reversed, if the user is due to reverse power and burn, and we do not guarantee such problems
Do not plug in case of power motor drive easily lead to burn; do not adjust the current in the motor is running. The correct approach is to first disconnect the power, unplug the motor, and then re-power, adjust potentiometer, measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected
MKS-BASE is to create customer base for R & D personnel Ramps1.4, Megatronics V2.0 and other open source motherboard problems especially developed to optimize the launch of a product, particularly suitable for mass production 3D printer manufacturers use as the main control board
Give full consideration to the stability, heat dissipation, ease of use issues through continuous printing reliability testing
If special needs can contact the owner with details
Supporting line can refer to: 2PIN, 3PIN, 4PIN
Could be directly connected 2004LCD or 12864LCD (remove the L-shaped adapter plate), due to the open-source design 12864LCD 2004LCD and only standardized EXP1 and EXP2 the PIN port on the horns insertion direction and there is no specific standard, so some non Makerbase production and 2004LCD 12864LCD may be inconsistent data line card port direction, in turn, need to plug to use
1* MKS-Base V1.4 3D Printer Controller Board
1* USB Cable
Note: The socket color is ramdon, please double confirm you do not mind before placing order.
- Using 4982 as a motor drive, and a 4988 performance fairly, but with SOP package, heat dissipation will be better
- The circuit board with high-quality 4-layer, and made a special heat treatment optimization; ramps are 2 shelves
- Using a dedicated power supply chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip Ramps solve the heating problem
- Could accept 24V input, the same system power can heat the bed current is reduced to 1/4, an effective solution to the hot bed MOS pipe heat problems
- The firmware can use open source firmware Marlin, ramps1.4 identical configuration and can directly replace Ramps1.4
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
What's Hot Today!
Power supply:12V or 24v
Laminate FR4 1.6+-0.15mm
Resistance between 1.0 -1.4 ohm(12V)or 3-5 ohm (24V)
Item Size:214mmx 214mm
1× MK2B Heatbed with LED,Resistor And Cable
- It features a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting
- Copper plated holes
- Compatible with any 3D printer that can accept the RAMPS MK2B version of heatbed
- hese boards are all fully tested to confirm even heat distribution and correct resistance
- Weld LED,Resistor and Cable
Visit The Website For More Information…
What's Hot Today!
MP Select Mini 3D Printer
Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
That isn’t how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSDTM card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price!
Affordable 3D printing for everyone
All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types
Quick-release steel gear filament feeder
Easy to use color LCD
0.4mm extruder diameter
Complete kit with bed scraper, and MicroSDTM card with preloaded model files
Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity
PC and Mac compatible
Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
What's Hot Today!