If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Tempered Silicon glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed. After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, tempered glass will quell your frustrations.
Please note that this glass is about 1/4″ short on all sides when use on CR-10, 10S 300 series due to CR-10 heat bed size extension.
* Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800° C and a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
* Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
* Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
* Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
Material: 100% Borosilicate
1 x 300x300x3mm Borosilicate Glass
- Precisely cut and tempered with high transparence. Resistance to scratch and thermal shock.
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface.
- High binding power when heating. Easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- Specially designed to fit the 3D Printers Prusa, CR-10, Tevo Tornado, Mendela, AO Series. Please note that this glass bed is about 1/4″ short on all sides when use on CR-10, 10S 300 series due to CR-10 heat bed size extension.