Mitus brand ABS filament is superior quality ABS designed for ultra smooth and reliable printing in 3D printers. ABS is the gold standard in 3D printing, renowned for its high strength. Mitus brand filaments are produced using only 100% virgin materials resulting in superior quality filament. One common problem with cheaper China made filament is the rampant use of cheap plastic fillers such as calcium carbonate, which makes ABS very brittle and leads to extruder clogs. Mitus brand filament combines the highest grade raw materials with leading precision equipment. In fact, all Mitus brand filament is measured during extrusion with an industry leading four laser micrometers which controls the diameter and roundness, producing a tolerance of +/- 0.03mm. Another common problem with China made brands are the voids or cavities in the middle of the filament which cause uneven printing and even failures. Mitus brand filament is guaranteed to be void and cavity free.
All Mitus ABS filaments are produced with vibrant and rich colors, each being thoroughly tested and evenly distributed. Every Mitus color has a pantone color chip number for exact reproducibility. All Mitus ABS spools comes with a net weight of 1 kg ABS. Each Mitus ABS spool comes vacuum sealed with 99.98% of moisture removed and includes a desiccant pack for extra protection. The spool features a unique double zipper storage bag which allows for the reuse and storage of the ABS spool after opening. Mitus brand guarantees complete satisfaction with every filament spool.
- Diameter: 2.85mm +/- 0.03mm
- Net weight: 1kg
- Proudly made in America
Special printing note – Depending on the 3D printer used, a slight increase in flow rate from 100 to 110-140 may be required. Additionally, some 3D printers will extrude more smoothly with a 5°C increase in temperature, from 240°C to 245°C for darker colors and 235°C to 240°C for lighter colors.
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind
- ABS Print Extrusion Temperature: 230 – 245°C
- Quad laser micrometer for controlling diameter and roundness tolerances, within +/- .03mm
- Pantone color: PQ-COOLGRAY6C and hex color code: A7a8aa
- Proudly made in the USA
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The perfect gift for the “hard to buy for” collector or the centerpiece for your Home, Garage or Man Cave. This 1992 3D Printer Patent Poster measures 18″ X 24″ Unframed – (including a white border) and is printed on 45lb. archival safe, fine art paper. (The use of new archival technologies means these prints are designed to last for decades). FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA! Ships in heavy mailing tube with end-caps via USPS First Class Mail. BUY NOW!……..and purchase a truly unique keepsake gift.
- Perfect for the collector, makes a Great Gift for any Tech enthusiast.
- Large 18″ X 24″ Print (Unframed)
- Enhanced reproduction of the original patent art work.
- Handmade in the USA with the Highest Quality Inks and Papers.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA! via USPS First Class Mail.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Homecube 3D printing pen is suitable for both kids and adults,no matter creating 3D models, 3D scribbler printing, doodle model making or drawing interesting things.
It can help children and adults to improve spatial thinking ability, to encourage their creative imaginations.
Homecube 3D printing pen can be heated directly with mobile power,make it more convenient to use.
Currently on the market commonly used power model capacity is 3350MAH,5200MAH,10000MAH,13000MAH. The 3D pen can be separately normally used for 60 minutes, 100minutes, 180 minutes,230 minutes.
Use:3D pen,DIY drawing
Supplies type:ABS / PLA
Adjustable heating temperature range : PLA(185-195℃), ABS(210-220℃)
Speed of extrusion:adjustable 1-4 file
Power supply:DC 5V/2A
1 x 3D Pen
1 x Power Adapter
1 X Pen cap
1 x Supplies
1 x User manual
1. The pen is suitable for children over 8 years old and adult. It can be used by children under the guardianship of adults.
2. Front near the tip and the device for high temperature danger zone, so it is forbidden to touch or use the pen point touch other items.
3. It is prohibited to insert foreign body into the entry hole.
4. Keep the pen away from water or any other liquids.
5. Prevent falling from high altitude place or away for kids’ touch.
- IMPROVE SPATIAL THINKING ABILITY: Homecube 3D pen is a great tool for anyone interested in 3D modelling. It is a great gift for any occasion.The only limitation of 3D drawing is your imagination.Homecube 3D printing pen is perfect for children above 6 yrs old and adult no matter you are artists, hobbyist or creative lovers.
- HUMANIZED DESIGN AND POWER SUPPLIER:Two materials choices,support shift between PLA and ABS.Connect with power supply through USB cable,can be driven by power bank,computer,laptop and ect.,make it more convenient to use.No matter where you are,just enjoy it.Display screen can directly show the information like supplies type, speed, temperture and safe warning. Aviation ceramic nozzle material make it safer while using.
- SMART OPERATION: Support dual-mode for feeding,Hold the “Forward” button to feed continuously and release to stop feeding, or double press the “Forward” button to feed continuously and press again to stop feeding.1-4 file adjustable discharging speed.Long press “Return” button for 2 seconds to return the supplies automatically.
- INTELLIGENT SLEEP: The device will enter into sleeping mode automatically and the screen will display “SLEEP” when the device is not used more than 3 minutes. If you need to use it again, press “Forward” button to trigger it.
- WARRANTY: 24 hours email customer service support.30 days free return/replacement.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from Virgin Grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• PLA (Polylactic Acid) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
• Net Weight: 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 170°C – 230°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
• Package Includes: 1x 3D Filament roll with spool.
- THERMOPLASTIC POLYLACTIC ACID [MSDS APPROVED] – With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object. Natural PLA Premium Quality MSDS Approved 3D Printer Filament.
- HIGH SPECS – PLA [Polylactic Acid] 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed. Quality Black Filament With The Highest Dimensional Accuracy Means The Nozzle Won’t Get Blocked. Don’t Risk Damaging Your Expensive 3D Printer With Unvetted Filaments.
- TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATION – Recommended Printing Temperature range 170°C – 230°C – PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling (it does not shrink as much) and also thinner build heights because of less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle, where abs even at high temps (252C) is still sticky and has high viscosity.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Get The Absolute Best Filament & Support At Half The Cost Of Main Brand Filaments. Save Money Without Risking Your Equipment, Print Quality, & Time!
- HIGH COMPATIBLE – For most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…