This SD Extension cable conveniently and inexpensively solves problem which makes the insersion and removal of cards in the SD slot very difficult. 3 kinds of cables to switch (SD to SD/TF to TF/SD to TF), free conversion. Let Upgrade navigation map card and music more convenient. You are deserve to have!
1 X Soft Flat FPC SD Extender Cable 18.9 inch
1 X WinterSweet Mark
1.The memory card not included.
2.The Extension Cable Card Read doesn’t support hot-plugging.
- ✔. The SD connection Cable is available long enough for most projects.
- ✔. Works perfectly.No more wear or tear on your hardware’s SD card port.
- ✔. It would allows the SD card to be recognized quickly.
- ✔. SD extender ribbon cable recognize cards larger than 32GB easily.
- ✔. Support for all products need to use the SD SDHC MMC RS-MMC Micro-SD TF memory Card extension cable 18.9 inch (128MB TO 64GB) Insert the SD card into the SD card slot of the extension cable, then Insert the SD adapter card into the machine (GPS,Car DVD,DVR,3D Printer,Camera,Raspberry Pi,Kindle,3D Mapping,Macbook,Arduino,TV kit, LED/LCD screen,Mobile phone/Smartphone,Outdoor advertising screen, Large minitoring instrument,etc.)
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
What's Hot Today!
Easy upgrade for trouble-free printing of hard composites! Our Plated Brass Wear Resistant Nozzles are made from brass for good thermal conductivity and plated with an extremely hard high lubricity coating. The coating increases the life of the nozzle significantly. We have yet to wear out a nozzle! With normal brass nozzles noticeable wear can occur after as little as 500g of Stainless Steel material.
Currently available in:
1. MK8 Style (M6 Threads compatible with most Makerbot style machines including the Replicator 1, 2, 2x, 5th gen, Mini & Z18) in 0.4mm & 0.6mm diameter orifices – 1.75mm filament only.
2. MK10 Style (M7 Threads for newer Flash-Forge, Dremel & Wanhao) in 0.4mm & 0.6mm diameter orifices – 1.75mm filament only.
3. Modified MK8 RepRap Style (M6 Threads compatible with E3D (including BigBox), Hexagon (newer Lulzbot & Robo3D) & Ultimakers upgraded with an Olsson block) for 1.75mm & 2.85mm filament diameter in 0.4mm, 0.6mm & 0.8mm diameter orifices.
4. Printrbot Ubis Style (for all Printrbots W/O all metal upgrade) in 0.4mm & 0.6mm diameter orifices (ignore 0.2mm marking…long story) – 1.75mm filament only.
5. Afinia/UP!/Zortrax Style in 0.4mm & 1.75mm filament only.
Larger diameters require more parameter modification, but have slightly more consistent extrusion & increased life over 0.4mm.
Custom manufactured for ProtoPlant, makers of Proto-pasta in the USA by Micro Swiss.
contact Proto-pasta for more information.
- USA made Micro-Swiss Plated Brass Wear Resistant Nozzles extend nozzle life dramatically when using abrasive materials.
- Ultra-hard coating creates a low friction nozzle that outlasts uncoated brass. Brass base material retains thermal conductivity for unchanged thermal performance.
- Fit a large variety of machines, check listing name carefully to make sure it fits your printer, or get in touch with us if you are unsure.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
What's Hot Today!
Industry’s first 3D Printer Cleaning Filament used to clean up residues inside extruders. Just like oil-change for your car. Maintenance is important to the longevity and functionality of extruders.
Excellent heat stability. Wide cleaning temperature range. Not easy to degrade in the heat. Using cleaning filament can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature materials. Color: White semi-transparent Weight: 0.1kg
- Industry’s first 3D cleaning filament
- Cleans the extruder’s interior by removing accumulated residual filaments
- Possesses a certain level of adhesive quality. Will not clog extruder.
- Clean the 3D printer’s extruder before and after printing for better extruder protection.
- Wide cleaning temperature range range of 150 to 260 celsius
Click Here For More Information
What's Hot Today!
Esun is a premium filament manufacturer and has been providing OEM services for many top brands.
Our 3D printing filament is tested, and confirmed to work with all FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printers. This includes Airwolf3D, Cubify, Flashforge, Leapfrog, Makergear, Makerbot (Replicator and Replicator 2), Printrbot, RepRap (Mendel, Huxley, Prusa), Solidoodle, Ultimaker, Up!.
Non harmful, non-toxic, biodegradable, and environment friendly.
Easily be dissolved in water under normal temperature. Suitable for complex models.
Extrusion Temperature Range: 190℃ to 200℃.
PVA is used as a supporting material on dual extruder printers. PVA works great with PLA.
We stand behind our promise on quality and customer satisfaction.
Search “gudteks” on Amazon to find out all filaments (PLA, ABS, Cleaning, Color Changing, Conductive, PVA, HIBS, Flexible and more) we are selling.
- Non harmful, non-toxic, biodegradable, and environment friendly.
- Pure raw material, no recycled materials used
- Low material shrinkage rate,uniform diameter
- Reinforced spool with bigger inner diameter to allow smoother pull from extruder, unlike most black spool on the market which has a tighter inner diameter
- 100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction, Premium product
Check Out Our Website For Details…
What's Hot Today!