COMPLEMENT YOUR 3D PRINTER WITH THE BEST 3D FILAMENT SPOOL
Epitome of Quality
Print out impressive designs every time with the smoothest extruding PLA filament. Made with the highest-quality
materials, produced under strict quality control, and vacuum sealed to keep moisture at bay, our PLA 1.75mm
filament ensures your print outs are bubble-free and extra strong while protecting your 3D printer by preventing
jamming. This 3D printing filament has passed CQC, CE and UL certification of the United States and comes
with a hard-to-find lifetime guarantee that makes every purchase completely risk-free.
Make 3D printing an eco-conscious affair with our non-toxic PLA filament spool. We’ve created it using highly
renewable and biodegradable sources such as corn or starch, and used toxin-free inks that never spread out any
poisonous materials when disposed of. Available in white, black, red, green and blue, these spools are the best
choice for anyone looking to dive into the exciting world of 3D printing without causing any harm to the environment.
Here’s what distinguishes our PLA 3D printer spool filaments:
– Tangle-free and round filaments easily feed into your printer.
– Compatible with most 3D printers even those without heating beds.
– Unmatched interlayer adhesion gives your print outs extra strength.
– Feature a low extrusion temperature of 195-210C (383-410F).
– Produces an unmatched accuracy of +/-0.03mm for precision.
– Smooth flow prevents any warping or formation of bubbles.
Create the most elaborate designs with the strongest and smoothest flowing 1.75mm filament strands for your 3D printer.
- SUPER SMOOTH EXTRUSION: Never have to deal with 3D printing filaments that jam at the nozzle again. Strict quality control ensures our 1.75mm 3D PLA filament strands are always round for easy feeding into your printer, effectively preventing any plugging or breakage.
- NO MORE BUBBLING: Bring even the most intricate designs to life with this bubble-free 1kg PLA filament spool. The smooth flowability of the 3D printer refill keeps warping at bay and works with the industry-leading accuracy of +/-0.03mm to produce impressive results.
- EXTRA STRONG STRUCTURE: Superior interlayer adhesion of our 3D printer filament 1.75mm spool gives your print outs great durability and keeps shrinkage to a minimum. Create more elaborate designs with one of the strongest 3D printing filament spools.
- WORKS WITH MOST MACHINES: Unlike other plastic filament 3D printer spools that require a heated bed, ours feature a low extrusion temperature of 195-210C (383-410F) for wide machine compatibility. This 3D print material works with Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Creatr, Builder, Reprap, Felix, and others.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Experience high-quality 3D filament strands in action all without having anything to lose. Our PLA refill spools come with an iron-clad lifetime warranty to give you total peace of mind and the best bang for your buck.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
What's Hot Today!
By Drew Prindle | Digital Trends –
3D printers have come a long way in the past few years, but what most people don’t realize is that while the machines themselves have steadily become more advanced, the filaments they print with have also been progressing in leaps and bounds.
It’s not just ABS and PLA anymore. Nowadays we’ve got 3D printing filament made from dozens of different materials. Wood, bronze, nylon, carbon fiber, water-soluble plastic, flexible rubber — you name it and there’s probably a filament made of it. And the list just keeps on growing.
The latest addition to the ever-expanding category comes from the filament wizards at 3Dom. The company, which specializes in eco-friendly printing materials, has just released a new filament called “Buzzed” that’s made from the waste byproducts of beer. No joke — they figured out a way to make a high-quality printing filament with used-up hops and barley.
“We get the byproduct from a local major label brewing plant. It’s stuff that would otherwise just be placed in a landfill,” says 3Dom CEO Jake Clark. “We specifically look to make useful supposedly unusable material.”
Related: 3D printing with molten glass is just as mesmerizingly awesome as it sounds
This isn’t the first eco-friendly, plant-based filament that 3Dom has ever produced; it’s actually the fourth. However, unlike the company’s most recent release –the coffee-based Wound Up filament— Buzzed doesn’t give off a noticeable aroma when heated up, so it won’t, as the company puts it, “leave your work area smelling like a corner booth after bar-close.”
Now here’s the coolest part. Because the filament has visible grain fragments and naturally inconsistent color/darkness, the parts you print come out with a beautiful natural-looking grain. You also don’t need a special printer to use the stuff. It can be printed in any machine capable of printing with PLA, using standard PLA settings — which means practically every FDM printer known to man can work with it.
You can get your hands on a 1kg spool of Buzzed filament (available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameters) for about $49.
What's Hot Today!
Ecopond® 3D printing raw materials are widely applied in the mainstream Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) techology. Plastic is melted insdie nozzles and forms thin layers after deposition, which is similar to ink jet printng process.
Apply to well-known desktop FDM 3D printers Brand: American Makerbot – “Replicator” Models, Netherlands Utimaker, Beijing China Tiertime – “UP!” Series, Hangzhou China Magicfirm – “Mbot” Series, Zhejiang China Flashforge – “Creator” Models, Guangzhou China Jiehe – “Qubea” Models, etc.
- Red, 3D Printing Filament, Plastic, PLA, 1.0 kg (Net Weight)
- RoHS Compliance, many brands selected original supplies products
- Good compatibility without cracking, Stable flowability and high resolution, No warping
- Smooth surface with layer thickness of 0.05mm and about 168 hours Printing Continuity
- Wide process window with reconmended temperature of 185-190 degress
Click Here For More Information
What's Hot Today!