2×4 PTFE/Teflon tubing is perfect for guiding 1.75 mm filament into your hotend. 2mm interior diameter x 4mm outer diameter. Also useful for pneumatic projects. This is a mostly white tube though it is somewhat translucent.
- PTFE / Teflon Tubing
- 1 Meter long
- 2mm ID x 4mm OD
- Ideal for feeding filament to your 3D printer
- Translucent White Color
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Our Thermoplastic 3D Filaments are made from the best materials available and have been thoroughly tested for the best possible results. PLA materials are extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, less calibration and fewer extruder failures. The materials will work flawlessly with most 3D extruders currently in the market.
Density 1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³
Melting Point: 180℃ (356°F)
Tensile Strength: ≥60MPa
Bending Strength: ≥60MPa
Notch Impack Strength: 4.53 lbs / ft2
Distortion Temperature: 60℃(140°F)
Printing Temperature: 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
- Made of PLA (Polylactic Acid) material of premium quality, no kinks or breaks
- Work flawlessly with most 3D extruders/printers currently in the market
- Recommended printing temperature is 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
- Superior materials ensure better looking prints, less calibration & fewer extruder failures
Click Here For More Information
3D Printer Filament, TPU, 2.88 mm (0.114 in), Black, 1.0 kg (2.2 lb.). Elastomer with Rubber-Like flexibility. Impact Resistant, Elastic Properties. Abrasion Resistant.
- Elastomer with Rubber-Like flexibility
- Impact Resistant, Elastic Properties
- Abrasion Resistant
- For Use with Direct Extruder
- Will Not Work With Bowden Extruder
Check Out Our Website For Details…
A High Quality Filament For FDM 3D Printing
Anyone who is experienced with 3D printing has felt the frustration and inconvenience of failed prints. There’s nothing worse than spending a full day printing a complex model, only for it to fall apart at the last minute because of filament with an inconsistent diameter getting caught in the extruder.
For our PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D printer filament sealed with desiccant, we’ve developed a new precision manufacturing process that eliminates inconsistencies in diameter. Raw materials come from renowned and carefully selected suppliers. That means you can print with confidence that this filament won’t jam or clog your extruder. The filament also rolls smoothly and neatly off the reel, with no brittle parts to break.
Great Quality Filament Means Great 3D Printing Results
When you use filament like this, the quality is reflected in the model you produce. The results are just incredible. The first thing you’ll notice is the vibrancy of the colors. We’ve carefully selected the materials we use to ensure that the colors are strong and vivid. As you print, you’ll also notice the strong adhesion. This filament adheres strongly to the bed and to other layers, which means you’ll get a stronger, sturdier model at the end of the process. Even if you’re printing a model with intricate and delicate parts, you can be sure of great results.
Reel Replacement Guarantee
We believe this is the highest quality filament for FDM 3D printing on the market today. If you aren’t completely satisfied with any of the reels we produce, simply tell us and we’ll be happy to send you a replacement reel at absolutely no cost. The precision of our manufacturing processes means we’re more than happy to take on that risk, with no risk to you.
Start Printing Sturdy and Durable Models In Strong Vibrant Colors – Pick Up A Reel Of This Filament Today
- CONSISTENT DIAMETER: Our PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 3D printer filament sealed with desiccant is precision manufactured on state-of-the-art production machines to have a consistent diameter with no misshapen parts. You’ll never have to worry about prints failing because of filament getting stuck in the extruder.
- BRIGHT VIVID COLORS: We know you want your 3D-printing models to look fantastic, so we’ve made sure that all of our colors are bright, vibrant and unaltered by temperature. The color you see on the reel will be the color of the model, every time.
- FAULTLESS QUALITY CONTROL: We make sure that every reel we deliver is up to our high quality standards. That means filament that comes off the reel smoothly and cleanly, with no brittle spots and no jamming or clogging.
- GREAT RESULTS: This filament’s strong adhesion to the bed and between layers means a strong sturdy model every time you print. Even if you’re printing a huge model non-stop for a week, then you’ll never have any issues.
- REEL REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We stand behind the quality of our filament. If you have any problem, for any reason, then contact us and we’ll send you a replacement reel for free. That means you can buy without risk.
Check Out Our Website For Details…