Are you having issues with adhesion during printing? Do you find that you’re prints are warping or shifting whilst you’re creating a design?
This set of four adhesive print surfaces is the answer! Their micro textured surfaces create a quick and secure bond as your first layer goes down, tightly gripping your print and giving the stability it needs to turn out perfect!
Easy to remove, once your masterpiece is complete, just slide a pallet knife or print removal tool under the edge and it’ll pop right off!
Durable and hard wearing, these surfaces will protect your print bed and keep your prints perfect for up to 100 prints each. And as we include four in each set, that’s a whole lot of printing!
Whether using a heated or unheated bed, these print surfaces create an instant, secure mechanical lock with your printout, the stability that it provides is unrivalled for printing with ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments and as it installs as a single sheet, its far easier to create a smooth surface than using tapes, glue sticks, sprays or ABS slurry.
Size: 8″ x 8″
Maximum Temperature: 200℃/392°F
- PRINTS STAY IN PLACE – The micro textured surface of this SET OF FOUR PRINT SURFACES instantly locks to your 3D model creating a stable base for the perfect print, no raft needed.
- NO PREP PRINTING – Say goodbye to tape, hairspray and glue sticks, once installed and calibrated, you can print almost any filament onto your new surface without worrying about it coming unstuck.
- CLEAN AND SIMPLE REMOVAL – At the end of a long print run, your masterpiece will jut pop right off leaving your surface ready for your next work of art!
- MULTI PURPOSE BUILD SURFACE – These adhesive printing surfaces are great for HEATED and UNHEATED PLATES, and create a stable platform for ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments.
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL – The adhesive backing makes these printing sheets easy to fit, just clean your build plate, remove the backing and lay the surface smooth.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Shining 3D was founded in 2004 and successfully got listed in OTC stock market on August 8, 2014, becoming China’s first OTC stock in 3D digitizing and 3D printing industry.Einstart-S desktop 3D printer, developed by Shining3D. It is the second generation desktop 3D printer of Shining3D.
Einstart-S is designed for home or research institute use, features in easy operation, unique one-press printing design, meets all the needs of 3D printing. Any user can operate the printer within 10 minutes and print the first 3D model to have fun.
Equipment Dimension(mm) 300*320*390
Build Size(mm) 160*160*160
Printing Accuracy(mm) 0.15-0.35
Print Head Single
Nozzle Diameter(mm) 0.4
inside Breathing Light Yes
Control Software 3D START 1.3(Graphic interface)
Filament Pause-and-chage Yes
Display Screen OLED LCD
Filament Tray Built-in
Printing Speed(cm?/h) 24
- Easy to use no PC connection needed. Full metal framework ensures high print quality. Pre-assembled.
- Support .stl file from all design software. Support all 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filament.
- Non toxic filament, protected print head, safe for open environment usage. No calibration needed.
- Smart Control Software offers print pause, filament change, temperature/ sprint speed adjust.
- Comprehensive customer support, Regular Firmware/ control software Upgrade. Mature user community.
Click Here For More Information
Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately). Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
- Size: 214 x 214 mm (8.42″ x 8.42″)
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward.
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Instant bonding with convenient use. Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion.
How to Use:
Cut the PEI sheet to size by scoring with a hobby knife. There are two methods to attaching the PEI to your print bed. The first method is to just clamp the sheet to the print bed using binder clips. We find that 2 on each side works great.The second method, get 3M 468MP Transfer Tape and use it to stick the PEI to the print bed.
Once the PEI sheet is attached, re-level your print bed and you are ready to go!
It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion. Light sanding with 5000 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
- Great for printing ABS and PLA (along with many other materials) directly on to print surface without the need for additional adhesives or tape.
- Single 0.8mm sheet installs quickly on top of existing build platform
- Blue protective film guards against scratches during shipping. Remove film before using PEI sheet.
- Reuse for multiple prints, just wipe down with isopropyl alcohol between prints for best results
- Easily cut down to size by scoring with a utility knife
Click Here For More Information