Frame Material:Acrylic + Lead Screw + Injection molding
Card Reader: Yes
LCD Monitor Screen: Yes
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.012mm
Z Axis Positioning Accuracy:0.004mm
Print Color:Single Color
Print Precision:+/- 0.1mm
Maximum Print Size:5.12*5.9*3.94 inches
Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210℃, Maximum 245 ℃
Ambient Temperature(Recommended): 10-40 ℃
Heating Plate Material:Fiber Glass Board
Filament Dia.: 1.75mm
Data Format:STL, G-Code
Data Input:SD Card or USB Transfer cable
Compatible Computer: OS XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux, MAC
3D Printing Software: Instone 3D, Cura
Other softwares support: Slic3r, repetier-host, Simplify3D
Power Supply: 100-240V 50-60Hz
Machine Size: 14.4*10.9*14.8 inches
Net Weight of 3D Printer:8.82 lbs
Gross weight:11 lbs Packing Size: 13.8*5.9*11.4 inches Contents: 1 x 3D Printer(not assembled)
1 x 4GB Micro SD card and Card Reader
1 x Power supply cable
1 x Adapter
1 x USB cable
1 x PLA filament (10m)
1 x Printing platform
1 x Clap
1 x Masking tape
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Wrench
5 x Hex wrench
1 x Removal Tool
1 x Scissor
NOTE: The item consists of several parts unassembled.
- DIY 3D Printer makes what you want to do,enjoy creative time!
- High accuracy Up to +/- 0.1mm, keep the model surface smooth.
- LCD Screen make it easy to operate and control your printing
- Prints max size of 5.12″ x 5.91″ x 3.94″
- Nozzle Temperature Recommended: 210℃, Maximum 245 ℃
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
IC3D® – For 3D Printers, By 3D Printers (TM) Spend more time printing with high-quality 3D printer filament from IC3D®. IC3D® extrudes 3D printer filament in-house in Ohio, USA. Strict production standards for cleanliness and tolerance specifications ensure the diameter is within +/- 0.10mm and ovality (roundness) is within 4%. Quality is the top priority as each spool is hand checked, vacuum sealed with desiccant, and packaged. IC3D® filament is extensively tested with success on a variety of mainstream desktop 3D printers utilizing various extruder designs and hot-end styles. Every spool of IC3D® filament is backed by a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- 5lb of 1.75mm ABS 3D printer filament
- Filament diameter is 1.750mm +/-0.10, ovality (roundness) is within 4% and weight is 2.1lb +/- 0.1
- Printing temperature range is 220 – 230C
- Made in the USA under strict quality standards
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Century 3D is a professional 3D printer filament manufacturer specialized in providing various colors and materials for 3d printing. Quality is our top priority as we hand check each spool and vacuum seal. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly. Century 3D always produces the best PLA filament to maintain smooth and consistent printing experience that achieves best printing result. Century 3D printer filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, no kinks or breaks. Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments. Century 3D highly recommends that keep material in sealed packaging until ready for use. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place. Keep away from heat. Recommended storage temperature: -68 to 122 °F / -20 to 50 °C. Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers’ feedback.
- Printer Temperature: 180-240℃， Density: 1.25, Tolerance: +/-00.3－+/-0.05 mm
- Compatible with Fused Deposition, Modeling 3D printing systems
- Tested EN 71-3 Compliant, Convenient reel
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Shining 3D was founded in 2004 and successfully got listed in OTC stock market on August 8, 2014, becoming China’s first OTC stock in 3D digitizing and 3D printing industry.Einstart-S desktop 3D printer, developed by Shining3D. It is the second generation desktop 3D printer of Shining3D.
Einstart-S is designed for home or research institute use, features in easy operation, unique one-press printing design, meets all the needs of 3D printing. Any user can operate the printer within 10 minutes and print the first 3D model to have fun.
Equipment Dimension(mm) 300*320*390
Build Size(mm) 160*160*160
Printing Accuracy(mm) 0.15-0.35
Print Head Single
Nozzle Diameter(mm) 0.4
inside Breathing Light Yes
Control Software 3D START 1.3(Graphic interface)
Filament Pause-and-chage Yes
Display Screen OLED LCD
Filament Tray Built-in
Printing Speed(cm?/h) 24
- Easy to use no PC connection needed. Full metal framework ensures high print quality. Pre-assembled.
- Support .stl file from all design software. Support all 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filament.
- Non toxic filament, protected print head, safe for open environment usage. No calibration needed.
- Smart Control Software offers print pause, filament change, temperature/ sprint speed adjust.
- Comprehensive customer support, Regular Firmware/ control software Upgrade. Mature user community.
Click Here For More Information