Perfect solution for 3d Printer build surface. 3 x pads included in this listing.
Works with any filament – ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments.
Very easily installed without air bubbles.
Protects build plate from scratches.
Durable and long lasting material.
Holds your 3D printed objects well, but they can be removed with not much effort after print is finsihed.
3 x 3D Printer Build Surface pads.
- Durable and long lasting
- You can print with any material on these pads
- Good adhesion for printed parts
- Compatible with most popular 3D printers on market – Wanhao Di3, Anet A8 etc
Visit The Website For More Information…
What's Hot Today!
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly, it will demage the nozzle or lead to clogging;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Usage of Ultrabase Heatbed Kits:
Please kindly visit :
Official Web: www.anycubic3d.com
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA
Material: Tempered glass/Inorganic coating/Aluminum
Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
Item size: Tempered Glass 220x220x4mm ;Aluminum Heatbed 220x220x1.5mm
Package Weight :870g
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Heatbed
4x M3X35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- High Durability: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Ultrabase is compatible with most Cartesian style 3D printers (Build surface size :220x220mm)
Click Here For More Information
What's Hot Today!