SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers. 6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220℃（374-428℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 330m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（68-122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- SUNLU PLA 3D filament Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.2mm,roundness +/-0.05mm,1KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool=330 meters.
- PLA Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (356°F – 410°F),PLA fialment can be processed at 185 degrees.
- PLA(Polylactic Acid) Material: Good toughness high strength, high stiffness,low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability.
- SUNLU PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model,No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used.
- Safe and Odorless: PLA has a sweet smell when burning and doesn’t produce harmul fumes during printing.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Kit includes: Nozzles/Bits/Pin-Vise
1) MK10 Nozzle for 1.75MM
Filament inlet: 1.75mm
Fit for: Wanhao Dupicator D4/I3/Dremel and various Makerbot 3D Printers
Please verify that these are the nozzle for you printer. M7 thread MK10
2) Custom bit holding Pin-Vise
Fits 2.0mm and 3.75mm shank bits
3) Nozzle clearing drill bits:
(2 each) 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm
(1each) 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm
These drill bits are of the highest quality you can find but are delicate by nature. Only with the bits can you clear clogs and clean out nozzles of any size. We have bits of larger sizes if you should need them.
The delicate nature of the bits means you must be very careful when using them. Do NOT apply side pressure. North/South movements only. You can clear a cold nozzle if done carefully, but it is HIGHLY recommended that you heat the nozzle first. You can leave it on the printer, or take it off. You can even heat it with a blow-torch after removing, but that will blacken the nozzle. Regardless, the nozzle should be fastened or clamped down if removed to avoid movement. Once you get the nozzle firmly set, use the pin-vise to insert the bit slowly. Spin the bit a few rotations and slowly pull it out. The nature of the bit curves will pull out any clogs and you are back in business!!
- Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- Shipped in protective plastic case
- M7 thread MK10 printer nozzles .2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
- De-clogging bits (2 each) .2mm .3mm .4mm (1 each) .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
- 3.5″ comfortably held nozzle cleaning pin-vise tool
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
MK8 All Metal Long Distance Remote Bowden Extruder Parts 1.75MM Supplies Extruder Accessories For 3D Printer Accessories Description Use 1.75 mm Supplies 7075 aerospace quality aluminum alloy surface sandblasting oxidation. Equipped with two pneumatic fittings, the feed process more smoothly, you can make your extruder closer to the print head (reducing brushed remote feeding problems arising from this can to some extent), while the supplies can be placed in a more appropriate position, and not worry about other issues stuck supplies) Package Included: 1 x Stepper motor holder 1 x MK8 extrusion gear 1 x 624 ZZ pillow 2 x Delivery head 1 x Hexagon wrench 1 x Adjusting springs set 1 x Assembly srews set. If there is a size or colour choice please email me with your choice or it will be sent at random.
- MK8 All Metal Long Distance
- Remote Bowden Extruder Parts 1.75MM
- Please Allow 7-23 Business Days For Delivery
- Package Contains One Item
Visit The Website For More Information…
*With PTFE in hot regions of our HotEnd we can reach 260C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 280C.
*This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like PP/ Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated . latest hotend has a PTFE liner inside the hotend this liner is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
*Our new HeaterBlock gives the fastest heat up times and the most responsive temperature control by clamping around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact. The new thermistor placement means you get the most accurate temperature readings with the fastest response. What this means for you the user is that you can go from 20C
to 200C in just 65 seconds, temperature control is responsive enough that you can keep the hotend within 0.5C of your set temperature or less with ease.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
-Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
-Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
-High accuracy: 1%
-Resistance value at 25°C=100K
-Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
-Wiring length: 1 meter Specification:
-Type: Bowden V6 J-head
-Thermister: 100K NTC
-1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor
-1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A
-1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
-1 x PC4-M6 Straight Fitting
- Metal J-head Hotend 1.75mm Filament 0.4mm Bowden Extruder Reprap 3D Printer.Included: NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater
- This Hotend with High Temperature Performance, you can reach over 280C
- Hotend can be used for both: direct feed and bowden applications. Good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials
- This hotend is equipped with stainless metal heatbreak and with PTFE liner inside heatbreak to reduce extruder jamming
- 1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor. 1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A 1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID. 1 x PC4-M6 Straight Fitting
Click Here For More Information