Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 10 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ sivler/ white/ yellow/ lucency/ organge.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: ABS
– Color: Silver
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Compatible: Universal
– Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
– Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
– Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
– Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
- High durability, good strength and impact resistance;
- Easy to process after printing;
- Shrinkage during cooling, enclosed chamber recommended to control cooling speed;
- Heated bed at 80°C – 100°C highly recommended;
- • Ideal for moving parts, automotive parts, electronic housing and toys.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
2×4 PTFE/Teflon tubing is perfect for guiding 1.75 mm filament into your hotend. 2mm interior diameter x 4mm outer diameter. Also useful for pneumatic projects. This is a mostly white tube though it is somewhat translucent.
- PTFE / Teflon Tubing
- 1 Meter long
- 2mm ID x 4mm OD
- Ideal for feeding filament to your 3D printer
- Translucent White Color
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers. 6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220℃（374-428℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 330m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（68-122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- SUNLU PLA 3D filament Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.2mm,roundness +/-0.05mm,1KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool=330 meters.
- PLA Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (356°F – 410°F),PLA fialment can be processed at 185 degrees.
- PLA(Polylactic Acid) Material: Good toughness high strength, high stiffness,low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability.
- SUNLU PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model,No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used.
- Safe and Odorless: PLA has a sweet smell when burning and doesn’t produce harmul fumes during printing.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Kit includes: Nozzles/Bits/Pin-Vise
1) MK10 Nozzle for 1.75MM
Filament inlet: 1.75mm
Fit for: Wanhao Dupicator D4/I3/Dremel and various Makerbot 3D Printers
Please verify that these are the nozzle for you printer. M7 thread MK10
2) Custom bit holding Pin-Vise
Fits 2.0mm and 3.75mm shank bits
3) Nozzle clearing drill bits:
(2 each) 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm
(1each) 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm
These drill bits are of the highest quality you can find but are delicate by nature. Only with the bits can you clear clogs and clean out nozzles of any size. We have bits of larger sizes if you should need them.
The delicate nature of the bits means you must be very careful when using them. Do NOT apply side pressure. North/South movements only. You can clear a cold nozzle if done carefully, but it is HIGHLY recommended that you heat the nozzle first. You can leave it on the printer, or take it off. You can even heat it with a blow-torch after removing, but that will blacken the nozzle. Regardless, the nozzle should be fastened or clamped down if removed to avoid movement. Once you get the nozzle firmly set, use the pin-vise to insert the bit slowly. Spin the bit a few rotations and slowly pull it out. The nature of the bit curves will pull out any clogs and you are back in business!!
- Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- Shipped in protective plastic case
- M7 thread MK10 printer nozzles .2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
- De-clogging bits (2 each) .2mm .3mm .4mm (1 each) .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
- 3.5″ comfortably held nozzle cleaning pin-vise tool
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…