Tolerance: ¡À 0.03mm
Print temperature: 190-220 ¡ãCPrint
Baseplate temperature: No heat
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Quick start guide for wood material The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your wood filament to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- WOOD 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.03mm, 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- WOOD is odorless and smooth flowing so printing more detailed objects can be done at a higher speed
- WOOD has low shrinkage, also performed well even when printing a large make-inch model
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURES: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the WOOD filament is from 190 to 220 Celsius. WOOD has a sweet smell when burning and doesn’t produce harmul fumes during printing.
- DURABLITY & LONGEVITY: SUNLU 3D printing filament is VACUUM SEALED to prevent your filament from absorbing water from the air. Unsealed filament can result in bad print quality, higher nozzle temperature requirements as well as broken filament.