SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220 C
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heat
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 3.0mm (1kg) = 115m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50 C
- PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 3.0mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- PLA MATERIAL: PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model, excellent surface gloss, colorful,odorless
- SUNLU PLA has low shrinkage, also performed well even when printing a large make-inch model
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURES: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the PLA filament is from 190 to 220 Celsius. PLA is odorless when burning and doesn’t produce harmul fumes during printing.
- DURABLITY & LONGEVITY: SUNLU 3D printing filament is VACUUM SEALED and packed carefully with desiccant to prevent your filament from absorbing water from the air. Unsealed filament can result in bad print quality, higher nozzle temperature requirements as well as broken filament.