Electrical Specification: * Manufacturer Part Number: 42SHD0001-24 * Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper * Step Angle: 1.8 deg. * Holding Torque:260mN.m (36.8oz.in) * Rated Current/phase: 0.4A * Resistance per phase: 30Ω±10% * Inductance per phase: 37mH±20% Connection: Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-) Warning: Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor. Package include: 5x Stepper Motor
- This is the most popular NEMA 17 model.
- It with 1.8°step angle (200 steps/revolution).
- Each phase draws current 0.4A at 12V,
- allowing for a holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in).
- Normally , it use for Linear Actuators and CNC router for plastic & metal .