This MK8 extruder is an open source universal suitable for most RepRap and DIY long distance feeding filament 3D Printers.
We have made the NEMA 17 Stepper motor with 4 wires which is specially designed for 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4, so you just need to plug it in, and there you go! no need to buy from others and waste a lot of time trying to figure out how to connect them.
The extruder is almost the most important part for 3D printer, also the most difficult part to calibrate. we have made all metal design to replace plastic parts bowden extruder.
(1) Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
(2) NEMA 17 Stepper motor is included in this transaction.
While using with PLA filament, please always remember to keep the fan on, otherwise it might get jammed and ruin the hotend. PLA is more easier to get jammed, so it might require some patience to practice.
For ABS, we would also suggest to keep the fan on, as this is also better. also remember to purchase filament from good reputation seller, as the filament is very important!
(1) Nozzle : 0.4mm
(2) Voltage : 12V/24V
(3) Motor Model : SL42STH40-1204A
(4) Nozzle Flow Rate : 24cc / h
(5) Thermistor Tpye : NTC 100K 3950
(6) Sports Shaft Speed : 10-100mm
(2) Step Angle : 1.8Â°
(3) Rated Voltage : 2.55 V
(4) Rated Current : 1.7 A
(5) Phase Resistance : 1.5Î©
(6) Phase Resistance : 2.3 mH
(7) Number of Lead Wire : 10-100mm
- (1) Compatible with ABS and PLA 1.75mm.
- (2) NEMA 17 Stepper motor is included in this transaction.
- (3) We don’t just sell them, we also provide good after-sales service, so welcome to discuss with us, we will try to do technical support as much as we can, please feel free to send us an email, we will also help you to complete the project !