Please note: This listing is UNASSEMBLED,it includes all of parts for Prusa Mendel I2, you just need to assemble when receiving it.
Prusa Mendel Build Manual:http://www.geeetech.com/Documents/Reprap%20Prusa%20Mendel%20Build%20Manual%20MASTER%20V2%20Optimized.rar
Controller Board:Sanguinololu V1.3a.
(Please kindly send mail to me if you wanna Mega2560+RAMPS1.4, Printerboard,Melzi Controller Board, Teensylu v0.8 ect. instead of Sanguinololu V1.3a).
This list also include PCB heatbed MK2a,Aluminum plate,Borosilicate glass,Acrylic Plate,42 Stepper Motor Nema17,T5 belt pulley&T5Belt,4 pcs A4988 & Heatsink,100k NTC Thermistor,Cooler Fan,SD breakout for Sanguinololu and 350W 12V 29A Power Supply ect. electronics parts, M8 Threaded/Smooth Rod,Nut Washer,Spring,Bearings ect. mechanical parts and Plastic Parts, you just need to assemble it and adjust accuracy of machine.
Prusa Mendel Iteration 2 is a simpler remix of normal Mendel.It is an improvement of the Prusa Mendel (iteration 1), and was released in November 2011. The external dimensions of the Prusa Mendel Iteration 2 are approximately 44x47x37 cm.
1. If you would like a different color(like green, red, orange or black ect.), just let us know. As long as you don’t mind waiting an extra 2 days we can order your color for you.
2. The controller board is Sanguinololu V1.3a, which is selectable and We offer various parts and kits to build your own 3D Printer, please contact us if you need other controller board instead of Sanguinololu V1.3a or some items.
- More parts are made to be push-fit and the belt clamp was redesigned
- The carriages accommodate bushings and linear bearings and Nut traps were added to parts that were attached with M3 screws (e.g. endstop holders etc.)
- The second bed plate was removed (The PCB heatbed is the second plate) and Most M4 screws were changed to M3s
- The belts is GT5 belts – it is recommended to buy professional belt pulleys
- A printed plastic belt guide was designed to replace the large M8x30 fender washers