This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
This 11x11x5mm heatsink, purchased for use with the pololu A4988 drivers, despite their tiny size they are still very large when placed on the driver, may require machining to fit on the Pololu drivers but if careful with soldering and it clears the SMD resistors I don’t see the need for any modification.
5 x soldered A4988 driver
5 x heatsink
1x Safety plastic box
- Powered by RioRand advanced technology
- All epoxy sealed containers with Waterproof Housing; Non-isolated
- High efficiency: >96%; Reliable, low heat dissipation max. 40 ℃
- With overload / over-current / over / low voltage protection, stable performance.
- Widely used in Car device, such as LED Display, Hard Disk Player, MP3, DVD, GPS, etc