SCHOOL, WORK, AND PLAY – ProSpec Is There
The ProSpec series of 3D Printing materials is designed to give you professional 3D Printing performance and results without the cost. Our curated color series match your home, look professional on your desk, and impress on display.
PROSPEC PLA BENEFITS
Built for 3DP – Low to No Odor, Excellent Bed Adhesion, Truer Color.
Precise – Rapid Setting, Low to No Warp, Low to No Curling.
Fast – Flows 50% smoother than traditional PLA for stronger parts and higher speeds.
Do More – Anneal for high heat deflection temperature and over 2.5 times the impact strength.
Operating Temperature: 200C – 230C
Heated Bed: None (Blue Tape), 60C (Kapton)
Spool: 8″ x 2.85″ x 2″ (Outer Diameter, Thickness, Center Bore)
Net Weight: 2.2 LB (1 kg)
Compatibility: All 1.75mm FDM or FFF 3D Printers.
MAKE AND BE HAPPY
We make it, we support it. Your experience is important to us. If you have questions or need help, just let us know. Old fashioned American ingenuity and grit powers this product, so Make and Be Happy!
- Beautiful – Earthtone and Gemstone colors leave the ‘cheap plastic’ look far behind.
- Professional 3D Printing – PLA SPECIFICALLY designed for a better 3D Printing experience.
- Improve – Aesthetics, Speed, Bed Adhesion, Warp and Fine Feature Detail
- American Made, American Grade – Carefully processed for tolerance and polymer integrity.
- Low Cost – Efficient American manufacturing puts universally compatible, Professional Grade 3D Printing Filament in reach.