This is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. With an acrylic frame, it is light-weight, easy for transport and storage. Tons of upgrades are making our product an amazing deal for those of you who are looking for an entry level but powerful 3D printer. Get one now.
Diameter of Extruder: 0.4 mm
Monitor Type: LCD2004
Offline Printing: Supported
Operating Systems: Windows Mac Linux
Operating Temperature: 50 to 86°F
Operating Humidity: 20% to 50%
File Formation: STL G-Code OBJ
Languages Supported: English, Mandarin
Supported Software: Cura
Filament Type: PLA, ABS
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012 mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004 mm
Pringting Speed: 10 – 120 mm/s
Pringting Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
Item Dimensions: 19.6″ x 15.7″ x 17.7″
Item Weight: 16.5 lbs
Package Dimensions: 20″ x 13.6″ x 8.5″
Package Weight: 20.3 lbs
1x 3D Printer (Assembly Required, All Parts Included)
1x Users Manual (included in the USB Flash)
- Large build platform: 220 x 220 x 240 mm. Heated aluminum build plate. Lightweight and sturdy acrylic frame.
- Upgraded MK8 Extruder for improved accuracy. Dual air vents for better heat dissipation.
- Assembly instructions: https://youtu.be/J8tX-Kfb1og , https://youtu.be/EB5Q3_sJ-Tk (Also included in the USB flash.)
- 3D printing requires a lot of enthusiasm, patience and expertise. It may be not that easy, but it’s definitely FUN and REWARDING!
- LCD screen to display. Button operations increase user friendliness. MicroSD card slot for convenient storing files & direct printing.
Click Here For More Information
These dampers are great for using on 3d Printers, CNC, or other hardware that uses NEMA 17 steppers. Put these between your Nema 17 stepper and the mount.
- Nema17 Stepper Dampers are used to decrease noise and resonance in your CNC and 3d Printer.
- 1 Damper used per Stepper
- 3d Printers see a 5-10dB reduction in noise when used on X and Y Axis steppers
- Works on both Cartesian and Delta style Additive Manufacturing machines
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
We Believe You Should Love Your Filament Not Just Tolerate It! Our Evaluation Process – We researched and tested filament before partnering with the right manufacturer so you receive filament that is consistent, high quality and backed by excellent customer service. What We Test – we look at 3 areas when evaluating filament 1. Ovality and Diameter – We use a dual head laser micrometer to simultaneously test the X and Y axis of the filament to determine the roundness and diameter consistancy with high accuracy. The laster micrometer we use has the following stats: Resolution of 0.0002mm, repeatability of +/- 0.0008mm, and Linearity (@100 Scans per second) of +/- 0.0013mm 2. Color Opacity – Next, we compare the filament to the color it was intended to reproduce by using the Pantone Color Matching System (PMS), and how consistently it stays true to that color. 3. Chemistry and Print Quality – We also test the filament’s capacity to produce a high quality print by us printing with it and seeing the results ourselves firsthand Our 90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee To You – If for any reason, or no reason at all, you are not completely satisfied we insist you send it back via our 90-day Pro-rated Money Back Guarantee. What ever portion you haven’t used can be sent back for a pro-rated refund. Our Excellent Customer Service – We don’t hide from our customers. If you have any questions or problems you can email or call us directly via our 800 number and we will respond within 1 business day. Our office hours are M-F 8am to 5pm ET.
- 1.75mm PLA made from bio-degradable high grade virgin plastic with strict controls to match Pantone color number system for vivid, consistent colors
- Tight tolerance controlled standards for diameter (+/- 0.0079mm = 1 Std. Deviation) and roundness (+/- 0.0141mm = 1 Std. Deviation)
- 1kg (2.2 pounds) if filament on Spool, sealed in bag with desiccate
- Spool Dimensions: 7.875″ Diameter x 2.75″ wide x 3.75 Inner Diameter with a 2.0″ spool hub diameter
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 230°C (374°F – 446°F) and does not require a heated print bed
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This kits is a result of our effort to improve existing and popular Z-brace kits based on 3D printed parts. Our kit is fully metal kit, no printed parts. It looks minimal compared to the 3D printed Z-brace designs, but it will make your frame completely stable, just like other similar kits.
In our kit we use ball joints to eliminate any tension created by misalignment between upper and lower bracket. Off shelf M5 ball rod ends are making our Z-brace design simple and clean looking.
Convenient feature of our kit is ability to allow fine adjustment of the each Z-rod length. Z-Brace rod design is based on turnbuckle principle – each rod will extend and contract by turning tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are done with adjustment – just tighten counter nuts on each rod end to get rid of any small play and you will make your adjustment permanent. After you tighten counter nuts your frame will become completely solid and stable.
2 x Aluminum tubes pre-assembled with 2 x M5 steel ball rod ends (left hand and right hand threaded) and 2 x M5 counter nuts (left hand and right hand threaded).
2 x Lower mounting brackets.
2 x Upper mounting brackets.
10 x M3x8 socket head screws.
5 x M5x12 socket head screws.
- Very stiff all metal construction
- High quality CNC machined parts
- Black anodized parts will look and feel like part of original frame design
- Each support rod can extend or contract to adjust frame to right angle.
- Designed and manufactured by USA company
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…