Get outstanding 3D drawing results when you use 1.75mm ABS 3D Pen Filament Refill from MorphPen!
ABS is one of the most commonly used filament types in 3D printing. It has a high tensile strength and good overall toughness. It has a low density and is softer than PLA, which means lower weight and lower cost when printing large models.
This 160ft long ABS filament features a thickness of 1.75mm +/-0.05mm, with a roundness variation of only 0.02mm.
* Color: Blue
* Application: 3D Drawing Pen Filament
* Material Type: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
* Certification: ROHS
* Length: 160 ft
* Diameter: 1.75mm
* Working temperature 210 – 245 Celsius Degrees
* Stable melting point
* Packaging: Vacuum Package with moisture absorbing desiccants pack.
* High precision, uniform diameter and tolerance lower than +/-0.02mm
* Thickness and roundness factors are laser measured at the factory to ensure accuracy over the entire length of the filament.
* High tensile strength and impact resistance
* Low density
* Low shrinkage, no deformation
* Reduces nozzle clogging
* Multi-color options
- Filament Color: Blue
- Diameter: 1.75mm, Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Total Length: 160 Feet
- Extrusion Temperature: 210 – 245°C
- Bonus EBOOK: Over 50 drawing stencils for 3D Printing Pen