Our filaments are made in the USA. Unlike other 3D printing filaments, our filaments are made with 100% virgin raw materials. MeltInkª3D has high quality standards that are strictly enforced. We guarantee that all our filaments are 1.75mm in diameter with a tolerance of (+/-) 0.05mm and a roundness tolerance of 5%. We understand the importance of keeping your filaments humidity free. Filaments that have come in contact with water, will affect the quality of your printing projects; therefore, we apply vacuum packaging to every filament to ensure your printing projects will be of the best quality.
- ABS Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a plastic that is petroleum based
- ABS 3D printing filament is a cheaper option to print mechanizable and durable objects
- ABS objects are a lot more malleable, tougher, and impact resistant than PLA objects
- ABS filament printed objects have an opaque finish, which can smoother with acetone vapor
- Suggested Printing Temperature can vary between 220 C – 240 C