Our 3D Printer Filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
PLA, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed.
3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly.
Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc.
Print Temp: 190-220℃ (374-428°F)
Baseplate Temp: No heat
Net Weight: 1KG (2.1lbs)
Gross Weight: 1.3KG(2.9lbs)
1x 3D printer filament
- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Material: PLA; 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190℃ – 220℃(374°F – 428°F)
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25″