The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer. Named among the Best of CES by NetworkWorld, the LulzBot Mini respects your freedom and makes 3D printing easy. Critics are raving too, Computer World exclaimed, “Any serious maker should consider this machine because of its flexibility, accuracy and speed.”
- All LulzBot products use Free Software and are Open Source Hardware. This means your LulzBot Mini uses proven technology developed collaboratively. It also means you are free to adopt the latest and greatest technology being developed across the 3D printing industry, from new software packages to experimental materials.
- The LulzBot Mini brings high performance hardware to your desktop, and makes 3D printing easier and more reliable than ever. Enjoy tons of new ease-of-use features including auto-bed leveling, auto-nozzle cleaning, an easy carry handle, new software, and a low maintenance print surface.
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more every day
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more.
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in)