CNC Shield V4.0 features:
1. 3 axis stepper motor driver
2. Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine,.
3.2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
4.Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
5.Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C module.
6.power DC5v interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
8.worked with arduino nano.
CH340 Nano board
CH340 Nano 3.0 controller is a small, complete board based on the ATmega328. It’s a open source Simple I/O platform with 12 Digital I/O Pins (of which 6 provide PWM output), 8 Analog Input Pins, pin 0 (RX) and 1 (TX) used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data, a Mini-B USB connection, an ICSP header and a reset button.
A4988 stepper driver
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
1x CNC Shield V4.0
1x nano board
3x A4988 driver
1x USB cable
- Contains one CH340 NANO.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C module.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Download tutorial here:http://7326097.s21d-7.faiusrd.com/0/ABUIABA9GAAg2v6msQUoqv3e6wc?f=ks0096+CNC+Shield+V4.0+%2B+nano+3.0%2B3pcs+a4988+driver.pdf&v=1445576536