3-pin: Brown (-, GND), Red (+5V), Orange (control signal)
2-pin: Black (-, GND), White (Z min)
1 X 3DTouch Auto leveling sensor
1 X 3Pin Straight Pin
1 X 2Pin Straight Pin
2 X Screw & Nut & Washer
2 X Dupont Housing Shell 3Pin
2 X Dupont Housing Shell 2Pin
3 X Dupont Housing Shell 1Pin
14 X Dupont Terminal
1 X 10KΩ 1/8W Resistor
3DTouch can be operated in the following condition.
One I/O for control (PWM or Software PWM)
One I/O for Z min (Z Probe)
GND and +5V power
Additional power supply will be needed in case your board does not supply enough amperage.
Electronic devices can be damaged or even destroyed if connected to wrong polarity. [wrong terminal connect to 5V(+) and GND(-)]
Pulling/pushing hard on the push-pin can damage 3DTouch and make it less accurate.
Fix push-pin with locking paint after reassembling or adjusting core.
Do not remove or deform elastic material attached on the push-pin.
- 1 Simple 3DTouch can be easily applied, Gathering information & firmware setting will be an easy task
- 2 Smart Self-test: The push pin is operated three times to test when the power is on Alarm: The LED light blinks if a problem found on a self-test or on an operation
- 3 High-precision 3DTouch’s Standard Deviation in repeatability is around 0.005mm
- 4 Low power consumption even further drops joule heating, preventing from heat problem.
- 5 wide Selection of Bed 3DTouch does not uses either optical, nor proximity (inductive/capacitive) sensor.