1. Dazzle Light PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. No burnt smell, causing your anxiety.
2. Dazzle Light PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. Dazzle Light PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.
5. Dazzle Light PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
6. We use a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers to create this fantastic 3D Printer PLA Filament, making it better for you and our environment.
Brand: Dazzle Light
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Print temperature: 190℃-220℃ (374℉-428℉)
Print speed: 50-100 mm/s
Base plate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 330 m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃.
12 month warranty against manufacturer defects and quality related issues.
If you encounter any problems, please contact us, we will be the first time for you to solve.
- PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1 KG (approximately 2.2 LBS) Spool
- Eco-Friend and Toxic-Free: No smells, non-toxic, no harmful substances. Safety for kids’ health.
- Ultra-Smooth: DAZZLE LIGHT 3D Pen filament with no oily residue, no air bubbles, no kinks or breaks. It’s manufactured to tight tolerances for clog and jam free operation.
- Universally Compatible: Our 1.75mm PLA filaments can be used for most well-known 3D pens and printers, and is excellent for detailed and demanding applications.
- Buy With Confidence: Certified by ROHS. 12 month warranty against manufacturer defects and quality related issues. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.