TOPO! harnesses the power of authentic USGS topographic maps in an intuitive software product that recreation enthusiasts and professionals use to customize and print photo-quality topographic maps. TOPO! includes five levels of seamless mapping, including USA maps from the National Geographic World Atlas, USGS 1:100,000 scale mapping – perfect for back road navigation – and USGS 1:24,000 scale maps, also known as 7.5 minute quads. Users can custom-center the map in any location, add their routes, trails and notes. In addition, users can transfer waypoints and routes between TOPO! and their GPS units. TOPO! includes added content and features not on USGS maps: updated streets and roads, shaded relief, 3D views and fly-throughs and elevation profiles. Users can download map and software updates, and can print waterproof maps on their inkjet printers with Adventure Paper. The USA Placefinder locates more than a million places and natural features.
- Print photo quality USGS topographic maps*Discontinued product and no longer supported by National Geographic.<–***
- GPS Ready – Easiest Way to tell your GPS where you want to go and record where you’ve been
- Navigate in three dimensions with 3D fly-thru and instant elevation profiling
- Customize maps with photos, notes and icons
- Live Map Update ensures you always have the most current maps and software