Max Current: 25A(Enhance heat dissipation)
Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
1*Heat bed Power Module(motherboard is not included)
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
3. Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working
- Good quality and well design
- It can be used in both Chitu motherboard,and other open 3D Printer motherboards
- It will help your 3D printer board equipped with the Chitu controller becomes more powerful
- Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and the load current issue
- More practical
Visit The Website For More Information…
Each Splash Spool is loaded with approximately 50 grams of NinjaTek’s CHEETAH 1.75MM TPU flexible filament (~57 feet/17.37 meters). CHEETAH is made in the USA. CheetahTM flexible filament is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. The focus in development of this material was on optimizing the user experience. The result is a filament that is printable across all types of desktop 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds, many times twice the speed of other flexible materials on the market.
- Approximately 50 grams ,~57 feet/17.37 meters of flexible filament on a spool with a case so it’s not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Please be sure you are ordering the correct diameter for your printer (1.75MM or 1.75MM).
- Shore Hardness = 95A, Prints at speeds greater than 60 mm/s with standard ABS settings,Significantly greater impact strength than all widely used materials – 84% greater than ABS!
- Industry leading toughness and durability to ensure longevity in printed parts, Abrasion resistance 40% better than ABS and 76% better than PLA, 580% elongation capabilities improve ability to withstand wear and tear
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding, Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon, Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints, REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- The focus in development of this material was on optimizing the user experience. The result is a filament that is printable across all types of desktop 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds, many times twice the speed of other flexible materials on the market.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Build your own 3D printer controller kit and print all your 3D designs via G-codes on your SD card without the need of a PC.
GeneralgeneralMax power supply for these ramps: 12VMax watts for these ramps: 180WMax watts for the hotbed: 100WMax temperature for the hotbed: 50 Degree CelsiusThis kit consists of a RAMPS 1.4 shield, an Mega 2560 board, five Stepper drivers and a LCD.It can control up to 5 stepper motors with 1/16 stepping precision and interface with a hotend, a heatbed, a fan (or a second hotend), a LCD controller, a 12V (or 24V with appropriate modification) power supply, up to three thermistors, and up to six end stoppers.RAMPS 1.4 shield is a popular control board for RepRap Prusa i3 3D compatible printer.A4988 Stepper Motor Driver is built-in translator for easy operationLCD 12864 with Controller contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and a 128 Character x 64 Line LCD display.
Dimensionsdimension_infoArduino Board Dimensions: 115x 50x 9mm (L x W x D)Arduino Board Weight: 35g3D Printer Controller Board Dimensions: 105x 60x 20mm (L x W x D)3D Printer Controller Board Weight: 68gWeight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
Product NotesProduct_NotesDo not plug or unplug and wire or module when power is on, do not even touch the board when power is on or your hand has static charge(you can remove static charge by touch
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Ultimaker 2 UM2 Extruder Print Head Hot End Fixed Stable Base Seat member Part Stainless Steel For 3D Printer Specifications: Threaded Is M6 x 1 Ultimaker 2 UM2 Extruder Print Head Hot end Fixed Stable Base Seat member Part Stainless Steel For 3D Printer Accessories Package include: 1 x Ultimaker 2 UM2 Extruder Print Head Hot End Fixed Stable Base Seat member Part Stainless Steel For 3D Printer. If there is a size or colour choice please email me with your choice or it will be sent at random.
- Ultimaker 2 UM2 Extruder Print Head
- Hot End Fixed Stable Base Seat
- Please Allow 7-23 Business Days For Delivery
- Package Contains One Item
Visit The Website For More Information…