3DmateTM TRIO INCLUDES: 3DmateTM BASE Design Mat | 25 colors x 20ft each PLA Filament | 1 unit x 3DmateOne – 3D Printing Pen. 3DmateTM BASE is a multi-purpose transparent 3D silicone mat. A creation tool for building and creating designs using a 3D pen. Suitable and fun for all levels – from beginner to expert, kids and adults. Heat resistant up to 260° C (500° F) – Works with most 3D pens and filament. The tool contains multi-shaped geometric figures allowing the user to create more accurate and complex 3D creations. A 3D Pen alone requires the skill and stability of the human hand – the 3DmateTM BASE stencil mat makes the process more workable. Using a 3D pen, simply draw basic lines and shapes inside the mat grooves and let your creativity and imagination flow. With the 3DmateTM BASE the sky’s the limit – product prototypes, landmark structures, rockets, vehicles, doll houses etc. The grooves keep the hot filament in place and prevent warping. Cooled pieces pop out freely and remain solid allowing them to connect well. The “Fuse and Join” area is slightly larger for easy connecting and joining, especially in corners. Ideal for expanding on STEM skills. Enhances fine motor skills. Teaches pattern recognition and improves spatial awareness. Encourages creativity and logical thinking with endless possibilities.
- It is a grooved, transparent 18″ x 12″ mat with a combination of basic geometric figures of various compatible sizes
- A 3D Pen alone requires the skill and stability of the human hand. The 3Dmate makes the process more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Heat resistant up to 260° C (500° F), it is non-stick, and works with all types of filament and 3D pens currently on the market.
- The user simply draws within the grooves. The grooves keep the hot filament in place and prevent warping. Once the filament cools it can be popped out freely and remains solid, allowing it to fuse with other pieces.
- Boosts fine motor skills while promoting reasoning and problem solving. Inspires creativity and brain development with 100’s of possibilities to create different Structures, Vehicles, etc.