1) MK10 Nozzle for 1.75MM
Filament inlet: 1.75mm
Fit for: Wanhao Dupicator D4/I3/Dremel and various Makerbot 3D Printers
Please verify that these are the nozzle for you printer. M7 thread MK10
2) Custom bit holding Pin-Vise
Fits 2.0mm and 3.75mm shank bits
3) Nozzle clearing drill bits:
(2 each) 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm
(1each) 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm
These drill bits are of the highest quality you can find but are delicate by nature. Only with the bits can you clear clogs and clean out nozzles of any size. We have bits of larger sizes if you should need them.
The delicate nature of the bits means you must be very careful when using them. Do NOT apply side pressure. North/South movements only. You can clear a cold nozzle if done carefully, but it is HIGHLY recommended that you heat the nozzle first. You can leave it on the printer, or take it off. You can even heat it with a blow-torch after removing, but that will blacken the nozzle. Regardless, the nozzle should be fastened or clamped down if removed to avoid movement. Once you get the nozzle firmly set, use the pin-vise to insert the bit slowly. Spin the bit a few rotations and slowly pull it out. The nature of the bit curves will pull out any clogs and you are back in business!!
- Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- Shipped in protective plastic case
- M7 thread MK10 printer nozzles .2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
- De-clogging bits (2 each) .2mm .3mm .4mm (1 each) .5mm .6mm .8mm 1.0mm
- 3.5″ comfortably held nozzle cleaning pin-vise tool