What is a 3D Pen?
3D pen looks like a bulkier version of an ordinary pen or a pencil but instead of using lead or ink, the 3D pen operates using plastic.
This is a top-notch technological development that has caught the attention of artists and people who love to explore their creative brains and craft great pieces of art.
☺Simplified and Intuitive Controls – This pen comes with accessible and easy to press buttons to make 3D printing easier.
☺Light Indicator – Includes ambient light bar that indicates when the device is on. So, you need not guess if the pen is powered on or still off.
☺Advanced Drive System – Create has a reliable drive system that provides the pen a smoother and faster operation.
Tecboss is the most user-friendly brand on market. This works well for hobbyists, crafters, artists, and professionals, alike. It is best for art, DIY projects, scale models and even decorative items.
- TWO FILAMENTS MODES: Tecboss 3D printing pen is capable of using 1.75mm PLA and PCL filaments, you can choose to use whatever 3D printing material. it provides the low and safe temperature control to melt filament for avoiding of burning risk;
- TWO POWER SUPPLY MODES: It works well with regular 5V USB charge, so you can even power it by using your power bank or use the USB adapter;
- ONE BUTTON TO CONTROL: This 3D pen is specified with easy-to-use design, one button to control, embedded with the intelligent chip for steady temperature and extrusive speed control;
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: The 3D printer pen is using patented ceramic nib that can dissipate heat better, and extend the life of the pen;
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: It includes the 3D printer pen, USB charge cable, 2 PCL filament refills, 2 silicone fingertip protectors and instruction manual guide.