Durable and easily conformable, our high temperature Kapton film tape is ideal for many home and commercial applications, and now sold in convenient 2-roll value packs!
Made of heat-resistant polyimide film and backed by silicone adhesive, our Kapton tape will leave you with clean precise lines and wraps that are easy to remove, with no gunky residue. Even at excessive temperatures!
Safe and RoHS compliant, our low static film tape can withstand temperatures from -452 to 752 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for high-temperature powder-coating, automotive sensor and manifold work, etching, fiber optics cable wrapping and 3D printing. ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic used in 3D printers adheres securely to Kapton tape for seamless, un-warped designs every time. Our temperature resistant tape is also fantastic for insulation and soldering – you can put the soldering iron on the tape and it won’t melt!
Whether you’re wrapping, coating, repairing, or insulating, our transparent Kapton tape is the ultimate tool. Sturdy but easily conformable, our tape is transparent for superior task visibility. Enjoy easy, perfectly placed applications every time.
Each roll contains 216 feet of polymide Kapton film tape. Now available in 1/2-inch, 1-inch, and 2-inch sizes. Each size is 1 mil thick, with a tensile strength of 33,500 psi. RoHS compliant.
Shop with confidence. Shop Cornucopia Brands.
- ✓ CONVENIENT 2 PACK – High temperature Kapton tape now sold in value packs of 2 rolls; each roll contains 216 feet per roll.
- ✓ HIGH TEMPERATURE POLYIMIDE FILM TAPE – Kapton tape is durable and capable of withstanding temperatures from -452 to 752 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ✓ NO RESIDUE – Backed with silicone adhesive, our high temperature tape peels away cleanly, without residue.
- ✓ TRANSPARENT – Transparency allows for project visibility, such as observation of circuit boards during processing, and makes perfect placement easy.
- ✓ MULTI-PURPOSE APPLICATIONS – Strong, but easily conformable, our Kapton tape is ideal for a variety of home and commercial projects like 3D printing, soldering, high-temperature powder coating, etching, and more!